Do any of the onboard swimming pools have age or height restrictions?
Age-Specific Activities – Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, for your safety, we ask that Guests with children understand the age and height requirements for all the pools on board. Please note that swim diapers are prohibited in all pools but are required as indicated in splash play areas.
- AquaDuck (Disney Dream and Disney Fantasy) – height 42 inches or taller
- AquaDunk (Disney Magic) – height 48 inches or taller
- AquaLab (Disney Fantasy and Disney Magic) – ages 3 and older
- Donald's Pool / Goofy's Pool (all ships) – adults and children ages 3 and older
- Mickey's Pool (Disney Dream, Disney Fantasy, Disney Wonder) – ages 3 and older
- Whirlpool Spa tubs (all ships) – adult supervision required for Guests under age 16
- Mickey's Slide – ages 4 to 14; height at least 38 and no more than 64 inches tall
- Nephews' Splash Zone / Mickey's Splash Zone / Nemo's Reef (all ships) – ages 3 and younger (swim diapers required)
- Quiet Cove Pool – ages 18 and older only
- Twist 'n' Spout Slide (Disney Magic and Disney Wonder) – height at least 38 inches or taller
Policies About Swim Accessories and Equipment
Please note the following policies about pool toys and swim accessories:
- Swim goggles that fit only over the eyes are permitted at all pools, hot tubs and waterslides, with the exception of AquaDunk aboard the Disney Magic, where goggles are not allowed.
- Swim masks that cover the eyes and nose are permitted at all pools. They are not allowed on any slides, including AquaDuck.
- Snorkel tubes are not permitted at any pools, hot tubs or waterslides.
- Coast Guard personal flotation devices (PFDs), water wings and flotation sewn into bathing suits can be brought on board and are permitted in all pools and waterslides except the AquaDunk.
- Complimentary flotation vests are provided and may be used in all pools and waterslides except the AquaDunk.
- Floats, rafts and fun noodles cannot be brought on board and are not permitted in the pools.
Policies About Swim Diapers
The United States Public Health Service requires that only children who are toilet trained are permitted to enter swimming pools and spas aboard cruise ships.
Children who are not toilet trained are welcome to enjoy Nemo's Reef and Mickey's Splash Zone, where they must wear swim diapers. Please note that swim diapers are not permitted in the pools, hot tubs or spas, the AquaDuck and the AquaLab.