How do I create a Disney account?
Website & Technical Help – Frequently Asked Questions
It’s easy to create a Disney account. Simply provide your:
- Email address (which becomes your “Member Name”)
- Password (which you will be asked to select)
- First and last name
- Birth date
- Address with ZIP or postal code
If you've already registered for an account with another Disney website you don’t need to register again with Disney Cruise Line. Your username or email and password will be recognized by all Disney sites.
Once you register for a Disney account, you can make, review and pay for reservations online. And you’ll have the option to:
- Get updates and special offers from Disney Cruise Line and Disney Parks and Resorts around the world.
- Receive The Disney Insider Newsletter featuring up-to-the-minute news and special announcements about Disney Cruise Line and other parts of the Disney family.