What should I know about bringing my own food and/or ice chest on board the ship?
Prohibited Items – Frequently Asked Questions
In order to create a safe, healthy and enjoyable cruise experience for all our Guests, we ask you to take note of the following guidelines concerning bringing your own food and ice chests on board. We thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
You may not bring:
- Homemade, precooked or perishable foods or open food containers.
- Ice chests or coolers, except as noted below.
- Electrical appliances such as rice cookers, hot plates, coffee makers, blenders, bottle sterilizers and bottle warmers
We do have a limited number of approved bottle warmers and bottle sterilizers available upon request through Guest Services. In addition, you can request hot water to be delivered to their stateroom at any time from room service.
You are welcome to bring:
- Nonperishable, government-approved snack foods in sealed, original packaging. All items must either be consumed prior to returning to your home port or remain unopened.
- Breast milk, in carry-on luggage only.
- Coolers no larger than 12" x 12" x 12" [30.5cm x 30.5cm x 30.5cm], as carry-on luggage only for storing medications, baby food or items related to dietary restrictions only.