What is Onboard Airline Check-In service?
Onboard Services – Frequently Asked Questions
The Onboard Airline Check-In service lets you check in your luggage for your return flight and receive your airline boarding passes before disembarking the ship—giving you the freedom to go directly from the ship to airport security and right to your plane! If you have booked ground transportation through Disney Cruise Line and meet the eligibility requirements, you’re invited to enjoy this complimentary service. Simply print the Onboard Airline Check-In form, fill it out, and present it when you check in for your cruise.
Requirements for the Onboard Airline Check-In Service:
- You must be disembarking in Port Canaveral or Miami following your cruise.
- You must have purchased DCL Ground Transportation.
- Each luggage piece can weigh no more than 50 pounds.
- Airline specific baggage fees may apply and can vary by airline. Please check with your specific carrier for more details. Applicable airline baggage fees will be posted directly to your shipboard account.
Addition Requirements Based on Debarkation Port:
- Your flight must depart from Orlando International Airport after 11:25 AM on the same day your vacation ends and you must be flying on a participating airline: American Airlines, JetBlue, United Airlines, Alaska Airlines or Delta Air Lines (Domestic Destinations Only).
- Your flight must depart from Miami International Airport after 11:30 AM on the same day your vacation ends and you must be flying on a participating airline: American Airlines, United Airlines or Delta Air Lines (Domestic Destinations Only).
For more information, please call (800) 951-3532. Guests under 18 years of age must have parent or guardian permission to call.
Please note that some Guests may be selected to check in at the airport and may not be able to use this service.