Do I need a reservation ticket to meet Disney Characters during my cruise?
Age-Specific Activities – Frequently Asked Questions
Tickets are not required for all Character offerings. Ticketed Character Greetings are in addition to various other Character experiences that happen throughout your cruise, including those that occur within the youth clubs, at live shows and deck parties, and during surprise appearances throughout the ship.
Character offerings that do require tickets include:
- Princess Gathering
- Frozen Meet and Greet
- Disney Junior Character Breakfast (select cruises only)
- Disney VIP Character Breakfast (select cruises only)
- Royal Court Royal Tea (select cruises only)
To Reserve Tickets
Once your cruise is paid in full, you can make reservations online within your advance booking window. Your advance booking window is determined by your Castaway Club membership level, as follows:
75 days prior to sail date
Silver Castaway Club Member
90 days prior to sail date
Gold Castaway Club Member
105 days prior to sail date
Concierge Guests and Platinum Castaway Club Member
120 days prior to sail date
To book online:
- Sign in to My Reservations.
- Locate “My Cruise Activities”; then you can “View or Add Activities.”
- On your day-by-day itinerary plan, choose the day you’d like to reserve your activity; then select from the options provided.
- You’ll see a list of available choices. Select the ones you’d like to do that day. You can then review your selections and add them to the cart.
A limited number of tickets may also be available on the first day of your cruise. Please check with Guest Services once on board the ship to determine if there is availability.
Keep in mind that Character appearances are subject to change. Since space is extremely limited, only one reservation per ticketed event per voyage is allowed. Additional Character appearances that do not require a ticket are available throughout your cruise.