What is the Disney Cruise Line Navigator app?
Navigator App – Frequently Asked Questions
The Disney Cruise Line Navigator app lets you enjoy your cruise in exciting new ways by putting helpful features and important onboard information in the palm of your hand through your smart phone or tablet.
You can download the latest version of the app for free at home or before boarding from the Apple iTunes App Store℠ for iOS devices or Google Play™ for Android devices. (Unfortunately, this app is currently unavailable for download in Japan.)
Once on board, Guests should switch their device to "Airplane Mode," turn on Wi-Fi, and connect to the "DCL-GUEST" network, where use of the "Disney Cruise Line Navigator App" is complimentary. It is important to set devices to "Airplane Mode" to access the complimentary app.
The Disney Cruise Line Navigator app provides up-to-date information on all that’s going on during your cruise, including:
- Character Experiences
- Deck Parties
- Movies and Live Shows
- Nightclub and Lounges
- Spa and Salon
- Fitness and Recreation
- Youth Clubs
- Pools and Splash Zones
- Ports of Call
Plus you'll have a host of convenient features at your fingertips, including:
- A daily onboard calendar of events and things to do
- All of your booked activities—Port Adventures, nursery times, spa and salon services and treatments, and dining at Palo and Remy—in one convenient place
- A personal planner so you can save your schedule and favorite activities to one place
- Rotational dining details—including location information, dining times and even your table number
- A complete deck plan and guide to the ship so you can explore all there is to do
- Onboard chat—send messages and Disney emoticons one-to-one or to multiple friends and family members at once