How do I make, change, cancel and prepare for an appointment at Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique or The Pirates League?
Especially for Kids & Teens – Frequently Asked Questions
Guests with fully paid cruise reservations may schedule appointments online for Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique and The Pirates League Packages through the Planning Center according to the following schedule:
- First-Time Guests: 75 days prior to sail date
- Silver Castaway Club Members: 90 days prior to sail date
- Gold Castaway Club Members: 105 days prior to sail date
- Concierge Guests and Platinum Castaway Club Members: 120 days prior to sail date
You can make, change or cancel appointments online up to 3 days prior to embarkation. Once onboard the ship, visit Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique for assistance:
- Disney Dream and Disney Fantasy – Deck 5, Midship
- Disney Magic and Disney Wonder – Deck 10, Forward
Because space is extremely limited, we recommend you book your appointment as soon as possible. While we will make every effort to accommodate changes to reservations, we cannot guarantee availability.
Cancellation policy: Reservations must be canceled at least 24 hours prior to the appointment time. A $10 charge will be added to the folio of Guests who fail to arrive for a reservation.
Be Ready for Your Appointment
To make the most of your transformation, we ask that you or your child:
- Arrive with hair combed or brushed and, if applicable, have clean, bare fingernails.
- Be free of any scalp or skin conditions for at least 30 days prior to the appointment.
Guests ages 17 and younger must be accompanied by an adult age 18 or older. Please arrive at the check-in location 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment.