What age must a Guest be to drink alcoholic beverages on the ship?
Dining, Food & Beverages
Most cruise ships provide sumptuous food, but how many can say they have a restaurant that has walls that change color? On a Disney Cruise, you’ll find magical touches from stem to stern—even during dinner.
The Rotational Dining offered on Disney cruises means you’ll change to a different dining venue each night while remaining with your dining party and the servers who know your preferences.
Onboard Beverage Service
Many of the beverages served during your cruise are complimentary. However, all alcoholic beverages and certain other drinks will be charged to your stateroom folio.
Beverages included at no extra charge:
- Soft drinks, coffee and tea served during meals
- Non-alcoholic drinks from the Beverage Station
- Soft drinks served at Vibe teens-only lounge
Beverages that incur an additional charge:
- Alcoholic beverages, smoothies, specialty coffees and bottled water served during meals
- Beer, wine, cocktails, bottled water and non-alcoholic beverages served in lounge areas
Please read our complete beverage policy before you start your cruise.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which of the ships’ dining locations serve breakfast and lunch?
Are Guests allowed to bring alcoholic beverages on board the ship?
Are you able to accommodate my dietary requests and/or food allergies?
Are there dress codes or guidelines regarding dressing for dinner?