How do I view and edit travel details?
Booking & Reservations – Frequently Asked Questions
You can easily view and edit many of your travel plans by signing in to My Reservations and choosing the Cruise Details tab Certain items, such as party members and flights booked through Disney Cruise Line, can only be changed by calling us at (800) 951-3532.
Because your cruise’s price is based on the specific travel details, any changes you make may affect the price.
You may update any of the following plans online:
- Stateroom: Review the location and amenities of other staterooms and stateroom categories and change your category (subject to availability). If you’re sailing with a larger party, you can reserve one or more additional staterooms up to a total of 4.
- Dining: If availability allows, you may change your dinner seating preference.
- Ground Transportation: Request, change or cancel transportation for your entire stateroom party to and/or from your port of embarkation.
- Special Dietary Requests: Make any changes or additions to requests for special dietary considerations.
- Vacation Protection Plan: You can opt to add or cancel our recommended travel insurance to your vacation package. (Please note, however, that you may not add this feature once your cruise package is paid in full)