What equipment and exercise classes are available in the fitness center?
Especially for Adults – Frequently Asked Questions
Your Disney Cruise ship offers a modern, state-of-the-art fitness center featuring cardiovascular equipment and weight machines as well as a number of classes for yoga, Pilates, stretching and more.
For your convenience, showers, lockers, complimentary towels and dedicated men’s and women’s changing areas are provided.
- Fitness centers are open to Guests 18 and older only.
- There is no extra charge for use of the facilities, but an additional fee is required for group classes and reservations are recommended.
- You can also schedule a one-on-one 60-minute session with a personal trainer.
- Reservations for “Body Composition” and personal training can be made online through the Planning Center.
- All classes and services may be reserved onboard after 1:00 PM on the first day of your cruise.
Learn more about exercise and recreational opportunities aboard Disney cruises.