Are Guests allowed to bring alcoholic beverages on board the ship?
Prohibited Items – Frequently Asked Questions
Disney Cruise Line Guests 21 years and older may bring a maximum of 2 bottles of unopened wine or champagne (no larger than 750 ml) or 6 beers (no larger than 12 ounces) on board at the beginning of the voyage and at each port of call. These beverages must be packed in carry-on (not checked) bags or luggage.
Guests wishing to consume wine or champagne that they have brought on board in one of the dining rooms will be charged a corking fee of $25.00 per bottle.
- Alcohol packed in checked luggage will be removed and not returned and no compensation will be offered.
- All alcohol brought onboard must be in an original unopened container. Partially used bottles and those in which the seal are prohibited.
- Any wine or champagne in excess of 2 bottles or beer in excess of 6 beers is prohibited and must be discarded prior to entry and no compensation offered.
- Liquors or spirits or excess wine and beer purchased in ports of call will be stored until the end of the cruise.
- Guests MUST retrieve stored alcohol at the end of the cruise. Items not retrieved will be discarded and no compensation will be offered.
- Alcohol brought on board may not be consumed in any lounge or public area.
Please note that the Disney Cruise Line alcohol policy is subject to change without notice.