Do I have to book Port Adventures in advance?
Ports & Port Adventures Excursions – Frequently Asked Questions
To ensure you get to enjoy the Port Adventures excursions you want, we recommend you make reservations as soon as your cruise reservations are paid in full and you have entered into your advance booking window.
Your advance booking window is determined by your Castaway Club membership level, as specified below.
- First-Time Guests: 75 days prior to sail date
- Silver Castaway Club Members: 90 days prior to sail date
- Gold Castaway Club Members: 105 days prior to sail date
- Concierge Guests and Platinum Castaway Club Members: 120 days prior to sail date
To book Port Adventures online:
- Go to My Reservations
- Locate “My Cruise Activities”; then you can “View or Add Activities”
- On your day-by-day itinerary plan, choose the day you’d like to schedule your excursion; then select “Port Adventures” to see a list of available options
- Follow these same steps to review or change any Port Adventures excursion or other activities you’ve reserved
After departure, you can also make reservations at the Port Adventures desk located on Deck 5.