Do I have to book Port Adventures in advance?
Ports & Port Adventures Excursions – Frequently Asked Questions
To ensure you get to enjoy the Port Adventures excursions you want, we recommend you make reservations as soon as your cruise reservations are paid in full and you have entered into your advance booking window.
Your advance booking window is determined by your Castaway Club membership level, as specified below.
- First-Time Guests: 75 days prior to sail date
- Silver Castaway Club Members: 90 days prior to sail date
- Gold Castaway Club Members: 105 days prior to sail date
- Concierge Guests and Platinum Castaway Club Members: 120 days prior to sail date
To book Port Adventures online:
- Sign in to My Reservations
- Click on the "My Plans" tab.
- On the "My Plans" page, see your day-by-day itinerary plan. Choose the day you'd like to schedule your excursion.
- Click "Add Activities" on that day.
- A menu appears, offering various activity types. Select "Port Adventures."
- Review a list of available options. Select the Port Adventure you want to explore.
- Book the Port Adventure or go back to review the other Port Adventures available on that day.
- Follow these same steps to review or change any Port Adventures excursion or other activities you’ve reserved.
After departure, you can also make reservations at the Port Adventures desk located on Deck 5.