At a Glance
|Location:||Deck 5, Midship|
|Hours of Operation:||9:00 a.m. to midnight|
Disney's Oceaneer Club on the Disney Magic is a multi-themed, children's activity center located on Deck 5, Midship. Open from approximately 9:00 a.m. to midnight daily, Disney's Oceaneer Club is the ideal place for children 3 to 12 years of age to learn, play and interact with others while grown-ups are off on their own adventures.
The central Library is the main gathering place and a portal to 4 themed "storybook worlds" within Disney's Oceaneer Club, including:
- Andy's Room — Inside this vibrantly colored room, the world of Disney•Pixar's Toy Story comes to life. Children feel toy-sized, because everything around them is built large scale. Throughout this space, kids can play with characters from the animated film, including Hamm the piggy bank and Mr. Potato Head. Andy's Room also features a charming 2-story structure modeled after Andy's bed, with a delightful Slinky Dog slide.
- MARVEL's Avengers Academy — Young crime fighters are invited to swoop into this top-secret command post of S.H.I.E.L.D., where earth's mightiest Super Heroes, The Avengers, train and prepare for special missions. Home to the legendary equipment of some of your favorite Avengers—including Thor's hammer, Captain America's shield and Iron Man's armor—plus computer games, arts and crafts, and surprise Super Hero visits, this immersive entertainment destination is sure to bring out the hero in your child.
- Mickey Mouse Club — Inside a room splashed with Mickey's signature colors of red, yellow and black, kids can create crafts and play games on Mickey Mouse ear-shaped tables. The club also features Goofy Gears, a wacky, large-scale wall game that kids will surely enjoy.
- Pixie Hollow — Inspired by the series of Disney Fairies animated films, this fun interactive space transports children to the magical world inhabited by Tinker Bell and her fairy friends. Tinker Bell's teapot home serves as a costume closet for wondrous dress-up play and children can enjoy crafts, computers and storytelling sessions while sitting on acorn- and mushroom-shaped stools.
Parents should note that children have the ability to move back and forth between Disney's Oceaneer Club and Disney's Oceaneer Lab. A secure, kid's only hallway connects the 2 youth venues, so children can move freely and experience activities between both spaces.
Activities at Disney's Oceaneer Club
Children are invited to partake in a wide range of delightfully themed activities available at Disney's Oceaneer Club. While some are recommended for certain age ranges, participation is based on a child's interest level and maturity—not age. As a result of this, siblings and friends ages 3 to 12 can play together without restriction.
Although subject to change, activities at Disney's Oceaneer Club may include:
- Disney's Once Upon a Time
Discover the art of bookmaking from Bartleby the Bookmaker and watch him bring characters to life as he reads.
- MARVEL's Avengers Academy
During this multi-day experience based on the venue of the same name, Captain America invites young crime fighters to discover the hero within and embark on an adventure of a lifetime.
- Puzzle Playtime with Mickey and Friends
Enjoy some fun-filled games with Mickey Mouse and friends.
An endless supply of toys and games, an open seating area for fine arts, and ongoing Disney movies screening on a 103-inch plasma screen make Disney's Oceaneer Club even more magical. Mats for naps are also available.
Check the Personal Navigator—Disney Cruise Line's daily newsletter detailing all there is to see and do—while once onboard for activity dates and times.
Open House is an opportunity for everybody to participate in a variety of exciting activities at Disney's Oceaneer Club and Disney's Oceaneer Lab. Guests 13 years of age and older are not allowed into youth clubs, except during these set times. Please check the Personal Navigator while onboard for the Open House schedule.
Children are invited to enjoy lunch and dinner at Disney's Oceaneer Club, which can be especially convenient for parents looking for some alone time at Palo. For those not wishing to dine with us, activities will be available during meal times.
For families partaking in the second dinner seating, parents can opt to have their children take part in Dine and Play. In this program, children receive their meals earlier and are then escorted by counselors to youth clubs, while adults can enjoy their dinner at a more leisurely pace. To participate, please let your server know upon your arrival.
Children with Special Needs
Children ages 3 to 12 with special needs are welcome at Disney's Oceaneer Club. While we cannot offer one-on-one care for your child, simply let our counselors know in advance and we will accommodate the best we can.
Registration and Check-In
You can register your child for Disney's Oceaneer Club (and Disney's Oceaneer Lab) at the terminal or once onboard the ship. You can also pre-register online.
When boarding the ship on Embarkation Day, both children and parents must check in at the terminal or at the front desk at Disney's Oceaneer Club (or Disney's Oceaneer Lab) on Deck 5, Midship. During this confirmation process, parents will fill out final paperwork and children will receive a wristband indicating that they belong to the youth clubs aboard the ship.
When registering, parents are invited to tour the facility, meet the counselors and learn more about the many activities offered.
Disney Magic images are artist renderings; actual construction may vary.
Fun Facts & Tips
You can register your child for Disney's Oceaneer Club in the terminal or once onboard the ship.
Disney's Oceaneer Club has opportunities for both organized and free play.