At a Glance
|Location:||Deck 13, Forward|
|Hours of Operation:||Varies; Please check the Personal Navigator while onboard for specific times|
In addition to Quiet Cove Pool and Cove Bar on the Disney Fantasy, Guests ages 18 and older can enjoy moments away from the little ones at a new adult-exclusive area—Satellite Falls!
This peaceful area is located on Deck 13, Forward and features:
- Satellite Falls, a circular splash pool with benches and a gently cascading rain curtain
- Satellite Sun Deck, featuring lounge chairs
- Exclusive relaxation for adults only
Whether you're seeking soothing moments of poolside serenity or a unique, new pool experience, Satellite Falls offers extra ways to relax and unwind.
Pool Experiences for the Entire Family
The Disney Fantasy and her sister ship, the Disney Dream, offer seemingly endless options for sun and fun—with experiences to suit all ages and interests, including:
- The thrilling AquaDuck water coaster
- Splashtacular play areas for the little ones
- Relaxing poolside oases for adults
- Interactive sports deck
Whatever vacation pleasures you seek, you'll discover something to satisfy every member of your family aboard the Disney Fantasy.
Policies About Pool Toys and Swim Accessories
Please be aware of the following policies about pool toys and swim accessories:
- Swim goggles that fit only over the eyes are permitted at all pools, hot tubs and water slides, with the exception of AquaDunk aboard the Disney Magic, where goggles are not allowed.
- Swim masks that cover the eyes and nose are permitted at all pools. They are not allowed on any slides, including AquaDuck.
- Snorkel tubes are not permitted at any pools, hot tubs or water slides.
- Coast Guard personal flotation devices (PFDs), water wings and flotation sewn into bathing suits can be brought onboard and are permitted in Mickey's Pool.
- Floats, rafts and fun noodles cannot be brought onboard and are not permitted in the pools.
Policies About Swim Diapers
The United States Public Health Service requires that only children who are toilet trained are permitted to enter swimming pools and spas aboard cruise ships.
Children who are not toilet trained are welcome to enjoy Nemo's Reef and Mickey's Splash Zone, where they must wear swim diapers. Please note, swim diapers are not permitted in the pools, hot tubs or spas, the AquaDuck and the AquaLab.
Fun Facts & Tips
The swimming pools on Disney ships are heated when the water temperature drops below 75 degrees—so you can enjoy extra moments of relaxation and exhilaration at the pool!