At a Glance
|Location:||Deck 3, Midship|
|Restaurant Type:||Main Dining|
|Meal Type:||Breakfast and Lunch and Dinner|
Royal Court on the Disney Fantasy is a wondrously themed, Rotational Dining restaurant located on Deck 3, Midship that serves French-inspired, continental cuisine for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
The lavish, elegant dining room is fit for a grand palace. Inspired by Disney classics Cinderella, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, Beauty and the Beast and Sleeping Beauty, the décor features:
- Ornate details and custom furnishings and fixtures that incorporate iconic symbols like glass slippers, apples, roses and tiaras
- A whimsical chandelier, the restaurant's focal point
- Custom lighting fixtures modeled after Cinderella's coach
- Hand-crafted mosaic tile murals of the princesses—Cinderella, Snow White, Belle and Sleeping Beauty (Aurora)—and their princes grace the far wall
- Chandeliers, chair backs and marble-based columns are fashioned after those seen in Beauty and the Beast
- Wall sconces, decorative patterns, throne-style chairs and the circular floor plan are recreated from Cinderella
From the intricate ceilings to the plush carpets, the Royal Court is fit for royalty—including you.
A breakfast buffet is available at Royal Court on select cruise days. Check the Personal Navigator for specific dates and times while onboard.
A full-service lunch is available at Royal Court on select dates. Check the Personal Navigator for specific times and dates while onboard. Open seating is available when dining at Royal Court for lunch, meaning you and your family are invited to dine at any table that you choose.
Dinner is part of the Rotational Dining that occurs nightly during your cruise. Check the dining tickets that are in your stateroom for assigned seating time, restaurant schedule and table number.
Although the menu at the Royal Court is currently being finalized, you can be sure that the restaurant will feature a selection of culinary delights that are sure to appeal to the palates of everyone in your family.
For the most discerning child's palate, Royal Court is proud to offer a large selection of classic children's food favorites.
The dress code for dinner at the Royal Court changes nightly. Check the Personal Navigator—the Disney Cruise Line daily newsletter detailing all there is to see and do—for more information while onboard. However, you are requested to not wear tank tops or swim wear for dinner.
The following beverages are available at Royal Court for an additional charge:
- Bar drinks/Cocktails
- Bottled Water
- Specialty Coffee
- Fruit Juice
- Tea (Iced/Hot)
Disney Fantasy images are artist renderings; actual construction may vary.