At a Glance
|Location:||Deck 12, Aft|
|Restaurant Type:||Adult Exclusive|
|Meal Type:||Brunch and Dinner|
Palo on the Disney Fantasy is an intimate Adult Exclusive restaurant located on Deck 12, Aft that serves traditional Northern Italian cuisine— with a delectable contemporary twist—for dinner nightly. Along with its exquisite cuisine and upscale atmosphere, Palo offers ocean views and an elegant décor—a perfect romantic setting for Guests 18 years of age or older.
Palo, named after the signature long poles used by gondoliers in Venice, boasts stylish furnishings, custom art and Italian-inspired décor. Other highlights include:
- Excellent views of the ocean from every seat, thanks to raised seating banquettes along one side of the room, floor-to-ceiling windows and a semi-circular design
- A backlit bar at the restaurant's center
- A pianist who softly serenades diners
- A private outdoor teak deck offering al fresco dining, picturesque views and gentle ocean breezes
Reservations are required and can be made online or onboard the ship. When dining at Palo, Guests will skip the regularly scheduled Main Dining restaurant.
Online reservations are available at the following times:
- Concierge Guests: 120 days in advance
- Castaway Club Levels:
- Platinum Castaways: 120 days in advance
- Gold Castaways: 105 days in advance
- Silver Castaways: 90 days in advance
- First Time Cruiser: 75 days in advance
An additional charge is required to dine at Palo:
- Dinner: $25 dining charge, per person
- Brunch: $25 dining charge, per person
When Guests have not cancelled a dining reservation at Palo or Remy by 2:00 p.m. on the day of the reservation or do not show to the restaurant to honor their reservation, the reservation is considered confirmed and 100% of the Dining Option is applied to the Guests' folio.
At Palo, dress pants and a shirt are required for men (jacket is optional) and a dress or pantsuit is required for women. Please no jeans, shorts, capri pants, flip-flops or tennis shoes.
Over subtle classical Italian music, Palo serves a varied selection of tantalizing Northern Italian favorites with a mouth-watering modern slant.
Located between Palo and Remy, Meridian is an adults-only lounge inspired by the early—and adventurous—days of sea travel. Before or after dinner, come to Meridian and enjoy:
- A menu of refreshing cocktails
- Indoor ocean view setting and breezy outdoor deck
- Stylish décor that incorporates navigational tools, maps on the walls and a constellation map illuminated by fiber optics across the ceiling
- An assortment of fine cigars, which can be enjoyed on the outdoor deck
Brunch is served while the ship is out at sea during Disney 4-Night and longer cruises. Check the Personal Navigator—the Disney Cruise Line daily newsletter detailing all there is to see and do—for specific dates and times of activities while onboard.
Palo continues its commitment to fine Northern Italian dining during brunch, offering a varied selection of classic favorites.
Disney Fantasy images are artist renderings; actual construction may vary.
Fun Facts & Tips
Palo's entrees can be enjoyed as appetizers or main courses.