Very MerryTime Cruises
This holiday season, delight in magical merriment at sea with Very MerryTime Cruises—a Disney Cruise Line event—available on sailings departing November through Christmas! Share seasonal splendor with loved ones as you enjoy a twist on holiday traditions.Sail Dates
A winter wonderland awaits you aboard each ship—as well as at Castaway Cay!
Disney's private island paradise is transformed with "snow" flurries, a Christmas tree and more. Be on the lookout for Mr. and Mrs. Snowman, dressed in their island attire. Plus, the island's tram is decorated to resemble a reindeer, complete with antlers and a tail.
On the ship, discover a festive fusion of holiday-themed entertainment, activities and décor—with a life-sized gingerbread house, 24-foot Christmas tree, garlands, poinsettias, shimmering lights and more!
Other holiday enhancements include:
- Deck the Deck Tropical Holiday Party, a celebration in addition to Pirate Night, with candy-cane limbo, dancing and games
- Tree Lighting Ceremony, where kids can help light the tree and kick off the holiday festivities
- Santa Claus meet-and-greet, an exciting opportunity to take family pictures and see Santa and his elves
- Meet-and-Greets with some favorite Disney Characters, dressed in their holiday attire
- Teen-only and tween-only holiday parties—private celebrations where teens and tweens can hang out with new friends
- Holiday storytelling, with new and old tales about holidays at sea and around the world
- Themed activities and crafts for kids—decorate stockings, make holiday cards, go on a holiday scavenger hunt and more
- A life-sized gingerbread house made completely with edible ingredients—and the opportunity to make your own gingerbread house*
- Holiday merchandise available for this event
Plus, on December 24 and 25, enjoy additional holiday experiences:
- Cookies on Christmas Eve
- Special holiday towel animals
- Special holiday surprise
- Holiday caroling with the kids and crew
- Religious Services
When you celebrate winter holidays with Disney Cruise Line, you can spend more quality time together with loved ones as you sail from one spectacular port to the next.
Book a Very MerryTime Cruise
To celebrate the winter holidays with Disney Cruise Line, book online, call (800) 370-8046† or contact your Travel Agent.
Holiday activities and offerings are subject to change and may vary by ship and itinerary.
*The life-sized Gingerbread Houses will be constructed in November, and will not be available on early November sailings. It should be completed and ready for viewing in the last week of November.
† Guests under 18 years of age must have their parent of guardian's permission to call this number