- How many people can sleep in my stateroom?
A Disney Cruise Line stateroom is designed with the family in mind, providing substantially more space for relaxation than you'd find on most other cruise ships. Our staterooms can accommodate 3, 4 or 5 Guests and must include at least one adult. Most staterooms offer split baths, ample storage, natural woods, imported tiles and superior attention to detail.
For more information check out Staterooms Overview.
- Other questions in this category
- Can I choose a specific stateroom or will one be assigned to me?
- What are the stateroom categories on the Disney Dream and Disney Fantasy and how do they differ?
- What are the stateroom categories and how do they differ?
- I will be traveling with a wheelchair, electric mobility scooter, electric convenience vehicle (ECV), stroller; will it fit inside my stateroom?
- Can I get connecting staterooms?
- Can I have an extra cot in my stateroom?
- Are there different types of verandahs?