- What is the policy on alcoholic beverages?
The drinking age aboard ship is 21. Valid photo I.D. is required. Disney Cruise Line reserves the right to refuse sale and/or service to anyone.
In recognition of the expectations of our multi-national guests, for roundtrip cruises departing from European countries, where the legal drinking age is lower than 21, a parent or guardian who is sailing with his or her son(s) and/or daughter(s) and/or ward(s) who is between the ages of 18 and 20, may sign a beverage consent form allowing the 18 to 20 year old to purchase alcoholic beverages while in their presence onboard. Parents or guardians may complete the beverage consent form in the Guest Ticket Booklet or inquire about the consent form at check-in. Please note: The 18 to 20 year old must comply with all laws and Disney Cruise Line policies related to the consumption and distribution of alcohol in Europe, including among other things, agreeing to not provide alcoholic beverages to any other person, regardless of age. This policy is subject to change without notice.
- Other questions in this category
- Where are breakfast and lunch served?
- What should I wear to dinner?
- What is Remy, and how do I make a dining reservation there?
- When is dinner?
- Are meals served on port adventures?
- What is Palo, and how do I make a dining reservation there?
- Is room service available?
- What is rotational dining?
- Can I request with whom to sit at dinner?
- Do you offer meals for special dietary needs?