At a Glance
|Activity Type:||Sightseeing Adventures and Family Adventures|
|Duration:||3.5 to 4 hours|
|Adult Price:||$59 (ages 10 and up)|
|Child Price:||$29 (ages 3 to 9)|
|Infant Price:||$0 (ages 0 to 2)|
- Enjoy spectacular views during the narrated drive passing the fashionable resorts of Beaulieu and Eze Sur Mer, the town of Cap d'Ail and on to to the Principality of Monaco, including a drive along the Monte Carlo Grand Prix Motor Race Circuit.
- Continue to Vista Palace, a strategic vantage point with spectacular views of the panorama of coastline stretching east from the Italian border all the way west to Monaco. Make a quick stop to take photos (traffic permitting).
- Next, join the Grande Corniche at an altitude of nearly 1,600 feet, past the village of La Turbie en route to the medieval town of Eze, perched on a peak high above the Mediterranean.
- Stop for approximately 45 minutes to enjoy a beverage and taste a piece of Socca, a local delicacy made of chickpea flour.
- Continue along the Middle Corniche for a 20-minute drive (approximate) to Nice and enjoy the panorama extending from the tip of Cap d'Ail to the Esterel.
- Enjoy a short coach tour of Nice before driving back to Villefranche along the Lower Corniche.
Important Additional Information
- Wheelchairs need to be standard size and collapsible; no electric wheelchairs permitted. Guests must be able to board and debark the motor coach on their own. There is an approximately 100-yard walk from the tender boat to the coach; this is the only walking on this tour. This tour is recommended for Guests with limited mobility.
- This excursion is stroller accessible; however, some portions of the tour may require Guests to fold accompanying strollers. In addition, lightweight strollers are recommended.
- Due to the extremely limited availability of this shore excursion, Guests are encouraged to book early.
- You should never feel that gratuities are expected from you. However, it is customary to leave a few extra Euros in recognition of service at restaurants, for taxis, and for exceptional excursion guides and drivers. It is always up to you as to what you feel is appropriate.
Port Adventures are operated by independent contractors that are neither agents of, nor supervised or controlled by, Disney Cruise Line. Disney Cruise Line does not maintain their facilities or modes of transportation and is not responsible for any injury or property damage/loss that Guests may incur in connection with a Port Adventure. All Port Adventures are subject to the Disney Cruise Line Cruise Contract. All Port Adventures are subject to availability and/or cancellation based on weather, itinerary changes, and attendance. Children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult on Port Adventures except for specific "teen only" Port Adventures. All prices are subject to change without notice. Cancellations can be made up to 3 days prior to the cruise departure date. After that time all reservations are final and non-refundable.