At a Glance
|Activity Type:||Sightseeing Adventures and Family Adventures|
|Duration:||4 to 4.5 Hours|
|Adult Price:||$62 (ages 10 and up)|
|Child Price:||$32 (ages 3 to 9)|
|Infant Price:||$0 (ages 0 to 2)|
- Take an approximate 45-minute drive along the Lower Corniche to Monaco.
- Ride an escalator or elevator up the cliff and enjoy a 60-minute guided walking tour (wear comfortable walking shoes) including external visits of the Oceanographic Museum and Prince's Palace, which has served as the home of the royal family since the 13th century, and an internal visit of the Monaco Cathedral. Note: This tour includes approximately 0.5 miles of walking at a leisurely pace, on flat and uphill ground.
- Re-board your coach for a 30-minute drive to Fontvielle, where you will find the Prince of Monaco's private collection of classic cars. Visit the museum's collection of approximately 100 automobiles and carriages from all around the world, including some extremely rare pieces. The majority of the collection is not dictated by value or scarcity but by the Prince's personal taste—including an array of beautifully restored classic post-war American automobiles.
- Catch a few additional spectacular views on the approximate 45-minute return journey to Villefranche.
Important Additional Information
- Wheelchairs (collapsible or electric) are not permitted. Tour operators will deny participation to Guests arriving in wheelchairs or electric scooters.
- This excursion is stroller accessible. However, some portions of the tour may require Guests to fold accompanying strollers. In addition, lightweight strollers are recommended.
- An inside visit of the cathedral may not be possible in the event of official ceremonies, funerals or weddings.
- Guests are encouraged to bring credit cards or currency to purchase optional extras such as souvenirs.
- Due to the extremely limited availability of this shore excursion, Guests are encouraged to book early.
- You should never feel that gratuities are expected from you. However, it is customary to leave a few extra Euros in recognition of service at restaurants, for taxis, and for exceptional excursion guides and drivers. It is always up to you as to what you feel is appropriate.
Port Adventures are operated by independent contractors that are neither agents of, nor supervised or controlled by, Disney Cruise Line. Disney Cruise Line does not maintain their facilities or modes of transportation and is not responsible for any injury or property damage/loss that Guests may incur in connection with a Port Adventure. All Port Adventures are subject to the Disney Cruise Line Cruise Contract. All Port Adventures are subject to availability and/or cancellation based on weather, itinerary changes, and attendance. Children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult on Port Adventures except for specific "teen only" Port Adventures. All prices are subject to change without notice. Cancellations can be made up to 3 days prior to the cruise departure date. After that time all reservations are final and non-refundable.