- Take an approximate 45-minute drive along the Lower Corniche to Monaco.
- Ride an escalator and elevator up the cliff and enjoy a 45-minute guided walking tour (wear comfortable walking shoes) passing by the Oceanographic Museum & Prince's Palace and an inside visit of the Monaco Cathedral. Note: This tour includes approximately 0.5 miles of walking at a steady pace, part of which will be on cobblestones and uphill. Note: Guests wishing to enter the cathedral must ensure that shoulders and knees remain covered. You can wear shorts that reach below the knee and tank tops, as long as you bring a sweater or scarf to wrap around your shoulders. An inside visit may not be possible due to official ceremonies, weddings or funerals.
- Re-board your coach for a 15-minute drive along part of the Formula 1 Grand Prix circuit.
- Arrive at the coach parking area in Monte Carlo and walk approximately 15 minutes up to Casino Square, surrounded by immaculate gardens
- Enjoy 75 minutes of free time to shop, or browse the impressive range of top cars outside in Casino Square and enjoy a drink at Le Café de Paris (included in the tour price) before walking back to your coach.
- Leaving Monaco, drive approximately 30 minutes along the Middle Corniche passing the medieval village of Eze, perched on a craggy peak above the Mediterranean, before driving back to Villefranche.
Important Additional Information
- Guests choosing to enter the Grand Casino between the hours of 9:00am and 12:30pm must note that an entrance fee of 10 Euros for adults and 7 Euros for children will be required. During this time, the Grand Casino is only open for visits and gaming is not allowed. Gaming is only allowed after 2:00pm (access is free) and Guests under 18 years of age are not permitted entrance, ID is required.
- Grand Casino attire should be tasteful, neat and clean. A jacket and tie are not required for men, but must be worn in the private salons. Long pants and a formal shirt are highly recommended. Jeans, Bermuda shorts and tennis shoes are not permitted. Only high quality flip flops are allowed.
- Cameras and video cameras are not permitted inside the Grand Casino.
- Wheelchairs (collapsible or electric) are not permitted. Tour operators will deny participation to Guests arriving in wheelchairs or electric scooters.
- Tour durations times are estimated and may vary considerably due to circumstances such as traffic or overcrowding of venues.
- An inside visit of the cathedral may not be possible in the event of official ceremonies, funerals or weddings.
- Guests are encouraged to bring credit cards or currency to purchase optional extras such as souvenirs.
- Due to the extremely limited availability of this shore excursion, Guests are encouraged to book early.
- You should never feel that gratuities are expected from you. However, it is customary to leave a few extra Euros in recognition of service at restaurants, for taxis, and for exceptional excursion guides and drivers. It is always up to you as to what you feel is appropriate.
Port Adventures are operated by independent contractors that are neither agents of, nor supervised or controlled by, Disney Cruise Line. Disney Cruise Line does not maintain their facilities or modes of transportation and is not responsible for any injury or property damage/loss that Guests may incur in connection with a Port Adventure. All Port Adventures are subject to the Disney Cruise Line Cruise Contract. All Port Adventures are subject to availability and/or cancellation based on weather, itinerary changes, and attendance. Children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult on Port Adventures except for specific "teen only" Port Adventures. All prices are subject to change without notice. Cancellations can be made up to 3 days prior to the cruise departure date. After that time all reservations are final and non-refundable.