At a Glance
|Activity Type:||Sightseeing Adventures and Family Adventures|
|Duration:||1 to 1.5 Hours|
|Adult Price:||$59 (ages 10 and up)|
|Child Price:||$42 (ages 3 to 9)|
|Infant Price:||$0 (ages 0 to 2)|
- Begin at pier, where you will board an open-sided, fully horse-drawn trolley. Your trolley will be pulled by 2 majestic Percherons or Klydesdale horses.
- Wind along a scenic waterfront drive past the splendor of the Olympic Mountain range across the Strait of Juan de Fuca. You will get a view of Beacon Hill Park, Victoria's largest groomed park which is situated in the heart of the city.
- Ride through one of the original neighborhoods of Victoria, which has its Craftsman style homes and narrow streets. You will also have a view of the Inner Harbour, the grand Legislative Buildings and the world-renowned Empress Hotel. This tour is approximately 1-hour long, which will leave you lots of time to take another tour or wander around British Colombia's charming capital city.
- Conclude your tour back at the pier.
- Guests should keep in mind that during the 2012 Alaska voyages out of Seattle, the Disney Wonder will visit Victoria during the evening of the last day on the cruise.
- Wheelchairs (collapsible or electric) are not permitted. Tour operators will deny participation to Guests arriving in wheelchairs or electric scooters.
- Guests should dress warmly, in layers, and carry raingear.
- The 2-horse-drawn trolley seats 20 Guests with bench seating capacity for 4 Guests per bench. Trolleys are open sided with a canvas cover. Large warm blankets are provided, one per bench seat.
- Guests suffering of asthma and epilepsy are discouraged from participating on this tour.
- Guests should be able to negotiate a one-foot step onto the trolley.
- Guests are encouraged to bring currency and credit cards to purchase extras, such as souvenirs or snacks.
- Due to the extremely limited availability of this shore excursion, Guests are encouraged to book early.
- You should never feel that gratuities are expected, but it is customary to leave a tip in recognition of exceptional service in restaurants, taxis and for excursion guides and drivers. It is always up to you to determine the amount.
Port Adventures are operated by independent contractors that are neither agents of, nor supervised or controlled by, Disney Cruise Line. Disney Cruise Line does not maintain their facilities or modes of transportation and is not responsible for any injury or property damage/loss that Guests may incur in connection with a Port Adventure. All Port Adventures are subject to the Disney Cruise Line Cruise Contract. All Port Adventures are subject to availability and/or cancellation based on weather, itinerary changes, and attendance. Children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult on Port Adventures except for specific "teen only" Port Adventures. All prices are subject to change without notice. Cancellations can be made up to 3 days prior to the cruise departure date. After that time all reservations are final and non-refundable.