- Drive approximately 30 minutes to Senglea, one of the "Three Historic Cities" of Malta.
- Embark on a guided walking tour of Senglea (wear comfortable walking shoes) and enjoy the panoramic view of the Grand Harbor from the historic bastions. Note: This tour includes approximately 1.5 mile of walking at a steady pace, part of which will be on cobblestones, steps and/or uphill.
- Drive through Cospicua to Vittoriosa and upon arrival; walk with your guide along the narrow streets of the city admiring historic sites such as the Church of St. Lawrence and Fort St. Angelo (external visits).
- Embark on a traditional Maltese "Dghajsa" (small boat) for a 30 minute trip within the harbor. Note: Each Dghajsa accommodates up to 6 Guests and lifejackets are mandatory.
- Enjoy approximately 30-45 minutes of free time in Marsaxlokk to explore the busy marketplace and take photos of the colorful Maltese fishing boats.
- Drive approximately 30 minutes back to the ship.
Important Additional Information
- Wheelchairs (collapsible or electric) are not permitted. Tour operators will deny participation to Guests arriving in wheelchairs or electric scooters.
- This excursion is stroller accessible. However, some portions of the tour may require Guests to fold accompanying strollers. In addition, lightweight strollers are recommended.
- Although unlikely, the Dghajsa ride may be cancelled due to weather conditions. If this should occur, the ride will be substituted with a visit to the Inquisitor's Palace.
- Guests are encouraged to bring credit cards or currency to purchase optional extras such as souvenirs.
- Due to the extremely limited availability of this excursion, Guests are encouraged to book early.
- You should never feel that gratuities are expected from you. However, it is customary to leave a few extra Euros in recognition of service at restaurants, for taxis, and for exceptional excursion guides and drivers. It is always up to you as to what you feel is appropriate.
Port Adventures are operated by independent contractors that are neither agents of, nor supervised or controlled by, Disney Cruise Line. Disney Cruise Line does not maintain their facilities or modes of transportation and is not responsible for any injury or property damage/loss that Guests may incur in connection with a Port Adventure. All Port Adventures are subject to the Disney Cruise Line Cruise Contract. All Port Adventures are subject to availability and/or cancellation based on weather, itinerary changes, and attendance. Children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult on Port Adventures except for specific "teen only" Port Adventures. All prices are subject to change without notice. Cancellations can be made up to 3 days prior to the cruise departure date. After that time all reservations are final and non-refundable.