At a Glance
|Activity Type:||Family Adventures and Nature Adventures|
|Duration:||4 to 4.5 Hours|
|Adult Price:||$49 (ages 10 and up)|
|Child Price:||$39 (ages 3 to 9)|
|Infant Price:||$0 (ages 0 to 2)|
- Embark on an approximate 25-minute ride to Coral World Ocean Park.
- Enjoy approximately 90 minutes of free time at Coral World including the undersea observatory where you view a living coral reef 15 feet below the sea without getting wet. Encounter sharks, stingrays, turtles and other fascinating marine animals.
- Have the option to visit the beach located next to Coral World. Note: Guests who visit the beach must be back to the meeting point on time or they will be responsible for their own transport back to the ship. Guests should bring swimwear and towels if wishing to swim.
- Hop back on your transportation and take an approximate 25-minute drive to the Butterfly Garden.
- Upon your arrival, meet and greet your friendly guide who will take you on a tour through a tropical garden wonderland where hundreds of beautiful butterflies from around the world fly freely all around you.
- During your visit, discover the fascinating life cycle of the butterfly—from meandering caterpillar to fluttering winged insect, and discover the beauty of their colorful winged markings and the uniqueness of their various sizes and shapes.
- Following your visit, embark on a 5-minute walk back to the ship.
- Wheelchairs need to be standard size and collapsible; no electric wheelchairs permitted. Guests must be able to board and disembark the safari bus unassisted. Additionally, the bottom and mid-levels of the observatory tower and the nature trail is not wheelchair accessible.
- This excursion is stroller accessible. However, some portions of the tour may require Guests to fold accompanying strollers. In addition, lightweight strollers are recommended.
- This tour is conducted either on an open-air safari bus or a minivan.
- This tour may run in reverse order.
- Snacks and beverages are available for purchase at Coral World and the Butterfly Garden.
- Guests are encouraged to bring cash or credit cards to purchase optional extras, such as souvenirs.
- Lockers are available for rent at Coral World.
- Due to limited availability, Guests are encouraged to book early.
- You should never feel that gratuities are expected from you. However, it is customary to leave a gratuity in recognition of service at restaurants, for taxis, and for exceptional excursion guides and drivers. It is always up to you as to what you feel is appropriate.
Port Adventures are operated by independent contractors that are neither agents of, nor supervised or controlled by, Disney Cruise Line. Disney Cruise Line does not maintain their facilities or modes of transportation and is not responsible for any injury or property damage/loss that Guests may incur in connection with a Port Adventure. All Port Adventures are subject to the Disney Cruise Line Cruise Contract. All Port Adventures are subject to availability and/or cancellation based on weather, itinerary changes, and attendance. Children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult on Port Adventures except for specific "teen only" Port Adventures. All prices are subject to change without notice. Cancellations can be made up to 3 days prior to the cruise departure date. After that time all reservations are final and non-refundable.