At a Glance
|Activity Type:||Family Adventures and Splashtacular and Sightseeing Adventures|
|Duration:||4 to 4.5 Hours|
|Adult Price:||$49 (ages 10 and up)|
|Child Price:||$32 (ages 3 to 9)|
|Infant Price:||$0 (ages 0 to 2)|
On this tour you will:
- Travel approximately 10 minutes on an air-conditioned bus along a scenic island route to Fort George, a British-influenced, France-bombarded Fort overlooking the capital city.
- Enjoy approximately 35 minutes at Fort George for a panoramic photo opportunity above the island and Caribbean Sea.
- Reboard your coach and travel approximately 30 minutes along a scenic island route, passing luxurious yachts and colorful Granadian homes, before reaching the secluded Aquarium Beach Club and restaurant. Note: This is not an aquarium. The location is called Aquarium Beach based on the clear waters and sandy beaches.
- Enjoy approximately 2 hours on the beachfront, ideal for tanning in a sun bed (included), shell-hunting, swimming, eating (lunch is not included but available for purchase) and just complete relaxation. Natural shade is provided under giant almond trees.
- Reboard your coach for an approximate 30-minute trip back to the port.
Important Additional Information
- Guests must be ambulatory. Wheelchairs (collapsible or electric) are not permitted. Tour operators will deny participation to Guests arriving in wheelchairs or electric scooters.
- Guests are recommended to bring a towel from the ship, a change of clothing, insect repellant and beach essentials. Jewelry and other valuables should be left onboard.
- A welcome drink (water, soda, juice, beer, rum punch) and a snack of pita bread sandwich are included. Alcoholic beverages available to Guests ages 21 and older only.
- Guests are encouraged to bring credit cards and currency for optional extras such as souvenirs and snacks.
- You should never feel that gratuities are expected from you. However, it is customary to leave a tip in recognition of service at restaurants, taxis, and for exceptional excursion guides and drivers. It is always up to you as to what you feel is appropriate.
Port Adventures are operated by independent contractors that are neither agents of, nor supervised or controlled by, Disney Cruise Line. Disney Cruise Line does not maintain their facilities or modes of transportation and is not responsible for any injury or property damage/loss that Guests may incur in connection with a Port Adventure. All Port Adventures are subject to the Disney Cruise Line Cruise Contract. All Port Adventures are subject to availability and/or cancellation based on weather, itinerary changes, and attendance. Children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult on Port Adventures except for specific "teen only" Port Adventures. All prices are subject to change without notice. Cancellations can be made up to 3 days prior to the cruise departure date. After that time all reservations are final and non-refundable.