At a Glance
|Activity Type:||Sightseeing Adventures and Splashtacular|
|Duration:||3.5 to 4 Hours|
|Adult Price:||$42 (ages 10 and up)|
|Child Price:||$29 (ages 8 to 9)|
|Ages:||8 And Up|
On this tour you will:
- Board your air-conditioned motorcoach for an approximate 15-minute ride to Clark’s Court Rum Factory.
- Visit and tour Clark’s Court, a rum distillery unlike any other and one of the most historical distilleries on the island. In operation since 1937, the factory gives you the opportunity to see all the stages of making rum—from sugar cane-processing to syrup creation to rum production.
- Sample a selection of rum with recipes for mixing the rum, and discover the opportunities for drinks with rum.
- Reboard your coach for the approximately 15-minute trip to BBC beach, a secluded white-sand beach.
- Enjoy approximately 2 hours at the beach, an experience that includes a beach chair, changing rooms, showers and 2 complimentary beverages (sodas, water, fruit juice, rum punch).
- Return to your coach for a relaxing 15-minute trip back to the port.
Important Additional Information
- Wheelchairs need to be standard size and collapsible; no electric wheelchairs/scooters are permitted. Guests must be able to board and disembark the motor coach on their own. Guests will not be able to reach the 2nd floor at the rum distillery.
- Guests are recommended to bring a towel from the ship, a change of clothing, insect repellant and beach essentials. Jewelry and other valuables should be left onboard.
- Alcoholic beverages available to Guests ages 21 and older only.
- Guests are encouraged to bring credit cards and currency for optional extras such as souvenirs and snacks.
- You should never feel that gratuities are expected from you. However, it is customary to leave a tip in recognition of service at restaurants, taxis, and for exceptional excursion guides and drivers. It is always up to you as to what you feel is appropriate.
Port Adventures are operated by independent contractors that are neither agents of, nor supervised or controlled by, Disney Cruise Line. Disney Cruise Line does not maintain their facilities or modes of transportation and is not responsible for any injury or property damage/loss that Guests may incur in connection with a Port Adventure. All Port Adventures are subject to the Disney Cruise Line Cruise Contract. All Port Adventures are subject to availability and/or cancellation based on weather, itinerary changes, and attendance. Children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult on Port Adventures except for specific "teen only" Port Adventures. All prices are subject to change without notice. Cancellations can be made up to 3 days prior to the cruise departure date. After that time all reservations are final and non-refundable.