On this tour you will:
- Board a 10-passenger custom-built RIB powerboat, don a lifejacket and receive a safety briefing, then start your adventure cruising the scenic coast exploring picturesque bays and coves.
- Arrive at Molinere Point, a protected marine park, that offers experienced and beginner snorkelers alike a fantastic opportunity to enjoy the warm Caribbean waters. Receive a comprehensive snorkel briefing before setting off to explore for marine life. Snorkel, mask, fins and a required snorkel vest is provided.
- Molinere Point is a volcanic reef which is home to Grenada's underwater sculpture park, an abundance of colorful, tropical fish and other marine life. Non snorkelers are free to stay on board and hear more about the marine life from your Captain.
- After your snorkel, enjoy a chilled bottle of water before cruising through Dragon Bay and then zooming off for some sightseeing and great coastal photo opportunities.
- Conclude your approximate 2-hour trip with a cruise through the inner harbor of St. Georges. The Captain will give you some historical and cultural information about the early explorers that settled from Europe and modern day history. Arrive back at the port area.
Important Additional Information
- Guests must be ambulatory. Wheelchairs (collapsible or electric) are not permitted. Tour operators will deny participation to Guests arriving in wheelchairs or electric scooters.
- Guests must know how to swim and be comfortable snorkeling in open water, entering it from the boat. Guests should be in good physical health. Expectant mothers, Guests with back or neck injuries and those weighing over 275 pounds cannot participate.
- A snorkel vest is provided and mandatory for those wishing to snorkel.
- Guests are recommended to bring a change of clothing, a towel from the ship towels and beach essentials. Jewelry and other valuables should be left onboard.
- Guests are encouraged to bring credit cards and currency to purchase lunch and optional extras such as souvenirs and snacks.
- You should never feel that gratuities are expected from you. However, it is customary to leave a tip in recognition of service at restaurants, taxis, and for exceptional excursion guides and drivers. It is always up to you as to what you feel is appropriate.
Port Adventures are operated by independent contractors that are neither agents of, nor supervised or controlled by, Disney Cruise Line. Disney Cruise Line does not maintain their facilities or modes of transportation and is not responsible for any injury or property damage/loss that Guests may incur in connection with a Port Adventure. All Port Adventures are subject to the Disney Cruise Line Cruise Contract. All Port Adventures are subject to availability and/or cancellation based on weather, itinerary changes, and attendance. Children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult on Port Adventures except for specific "teen only" Port Adventures. All prices are subject to change without notice. Cancellations can be made up to 3 days prior to the cruise departure date. After that time all reservations are final and non-refundable.