At a Glance
|Activity Type:||Sightseeing Adventures and Splashtacular|
|Duration:||5 to 5.5 Hours|
|Adult Price:||$79 (ages 10 and up)|
|Child Price:||$59 (ages 3 to 9)|
|Infant Price:||$0 (ages 0 to 2)|
On this tour you will:
- Travel approximately 30 minutes on an air-conditioned coach along a scenic island route passing luxurious yachts and colorful Grenadian homes before reaching the secluded Beach House Restaurant.
- Arrive at the Beach House Restaurant, located on a secluded beach fronting onto a beautiful white-sand beach with crystal-clear turquoise waters. It is one of Grenada's most popular restaurants and shares Grooms Beach with the La Luna Boutique Hotel. The hotel has been featured as the background for a famous sports magazine edition.
- Enjoy approximately 4 hours and the beach, protected by coral reefs and ideal for tanning, shell hunting, swimming, eating (lunch is included) and just complete relaxation.
- Reboard your coach for an approximate 30-minute trip back to the port.
Important Additional Information
- Wheelchairs need to be standard size and collapsible; no electric wheelchairs/scooters are permitted. Guests must be able to board and disembark the motor coach on their own. Guests will need assistance from a traveling companion on the beach and over the slatted wooden floors.
- Sunbeds and lockers are not available.
- Lunch is included (grilled fresh catch with garlic and cilantro butter or barbeque chicken leg with barbeque sauce served with potato, green salad and bread. Children’s menu includes hot dog or barbeque chicken drum stick with potato, salad and bread. One beverage is included with the choice of rum punch or fruit juice. Additional beverages are available at an additional cost. Alcoholic beverages available to Guests ages 21 and older only.
- Guests are recommended to bring a towel from the ship, a change of clothing and beach essentials. Jewelry and other valuables should be left onboard.
- Guests are encouraged to bring credit cards and currency for optional extras such as souvenirs and snacks.
- You should never feel that gratuities are expected from you. However, it is customary to leave a tip in recognition of service at restaurants, taxis, and for exceptional excursion guides and drivers. It is always up to you as to what you feel is appropriate.
Port Adventures are operated by independent contractors that are neither agents of, nor supervised or controlled by, Disney Cruise Line. Disney Cruise Line does not maintain their facilities or modes of transportation and is not responsible for any injury or property damage/loss that Guests may incur in connection with a Port Adventure. All Port Adventures are subject to the Disney Cruise Line Cruise Contract. All Port Adventures are subject to availability and/or cancellation based on weather, itinerary changes, and attendance. Children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult on Port Adventures except for specific "teen only" Port Adventures. All prices are subject to change without notice. Cancellations can be made up to 3 days prior to the cruise departure date. After that time all reservations are final and non-refundable.