On this tour you will:
- Board your air-conditioned motorcoach for an approximate 50-minute trip to Dougaldston Estate along a picturesque west coast route.
- Spend approximately 30 minutes at this historic estate, home to gardens of spices including cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves, for an overview of the long history of Grenada and spice-making.
- Reboard your coach and travel approximately 5 minutes to the Gouyave Nutmeg factory to see the seasoning, processing and sorting of nutmegs and mace during an approximate 40-minute visit.
- Travel to the north of Sauteurs for a look at a 100-foot drop into the sea at Carib Leap. Enjoy an approximate 15-minute photo stop before heading approximately 25 minutes to the famous River Antoine Rum Distillery.
- Visit this 1785 rum factory and explore the steps to making this strong rum during this approximate 30-minute visit. After getting a taste of rum, reboard your coach for a quick 10-minute trip to Belmont Estate for lunch
- Enjoy a full local lunch at the Belmont Estate, including a non-alcoholic fresh fruit juice.
- Journey approximately 50 minutes to Grand Etang to visit the crater of an extinct volcano for refreshments and possibly see the Mona Monkeys.
- Reboard your coach for an approximate 15-minute trip to Annandale Falls, a 30-foot waterfall surrounded by lush vegetation.
- Enjoy approximately 20 minutes at the grotto at Annandale Falls before reboarding the coach for the approximate 40-minute trip back to the port.
Important Additional Information
- Wheelchairs need to be standard size and collapsible; no electric wheelchairs/scooters are permitted. Guests must be able to board and disembark the motor coach on their own.
- Guests should be in good physical health. Expectant mothers are not recommended to participate on this tour.
- The order of sites may vary.
- Lunch menu may include callaloo soup or split pea soup followed by honey ginger-baked chicken, creole fish, Caribbean herb rice, a tossed garden salad and your choice of banana fritters or fresh fruits. A non-alcoholic fresh fruit juice and a bottle of water are included.
- Guests are encouraged to bring credit cards and currency to purchase optional extras such as souvenirs and snacks.
- You should never feel that gratuities are expected from you. However, it is customary to leave a tip in recognition of service at restaurants, taxis, and for exceptional excursion guides and drivers. It is always up to you as to what you feel is appropriate.
Port Adventures are operated by independent contractors that are neither agents of, nor supervised or controlled by, Disney Cruise Line. Disney Cruise Line does not maintain their facilities or modes of transportation and is not responsible for any injury or property damage/loss that Guests may incur in connection with a Port Adventure. All Port Adventures are subject to the Disney Cruise Line Cruise Contract. All Port Adventures are subject to availability and/or cancellation based on weather, itinerary changes, and attendance. Children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult on Port Adventures except for specific "teen only" Port Adventures. All prices are subject to change without notice. Cancellations can be made up to 3 days prior to the cruise departure date. After that time all reservations are final and non-refundable.