At a Glance
|Activity Type:||Family Adventures and Splashtacular|
|Duration:||5 to 5.5 Hours|
|Adult Price:||$79 (ages 10 and up)|
|Child Price:||$59 (ages 3 to 9)|
|Infant Price:||$0 (ages 0 to 2)|
- Travel approximately 30 minutes on an air-conditioned motorcoach along a scenic island route, passing luxurious yachts and colorful Grenadian homes before reaching the secluded Aquarium Beach and cave-like restaurant. Note: This is not an aquarium. The location is called Aquarium Beach based on the clear waters and sandy beaches.
- Enjoy approximately 4 hours on the beach, ideal for tanning, shell hunting, swimming, eating (lunch is included) and just complete relaxation.
- Reboard your coach for an approximate 30-minute trip back to the port.
- Guests must be ambulatory. Wheelchairs (collapsible or electric) are not permitted. Tour operators will deny participation to Guests arriving in wheelchairs or electric scooters.
- Guests should be in good physical health and be able to negotiate steps from the parking lot to the beach area, over a steep driveway and slatted wooden floors.
- Sunbeds are not included, but are available for rent at an approximate cost of USD $5.00. Lockers are not available.
- Lunch is included (garlic bread, mixed salads and dressing, green fig salad, baked potatoes with sour cream and butter, fresh fish skewers, baby back ribs, jerked chicken with mango chutney or barbeque legs and thighs, coconut cake and ice cream.) Beverages included are one drink of rum punch, beer, house wine, a straight mixed drink or soft drink for the adults and the children will be served either a fresh local fruit juice or a soft drink. All other drinks are available at an additional cost.
- Alcoholic beverages available to Guests ages 21 and older only.
- Guests are recommended to bring a towel from the ship, a change of clothing and beach essentials. Jewelry and other valuables should be left onboard.
- Guests are encouraged to bring credit cards and currency to purchase optional extras such as souvenirs and snacks.
- You should never feel that gratuities are expected from you. However, it is customary to leave a tip in recognition of service at restaurants, taxis, and for exceptional excursion guides and drivers. It is always up to you as to what you feel is appropriate.
Port Adventures are operated by independent contractors that are neither agents of, nor supervised or controlled by, Disney Cruise Line. Disney Cruise Line does not maintain their facilities or modes of transportation and is not responsible for any injury or property damage/loss that Guests may incur in connection with a Port Adventure. All Port Adventures are subject to the Disney Cruise Line Cruise Contract. All Port Adventures are subject to availability and/or cancellation based on weather, itinerary changes, and attendance. Children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult on Port Adventures except for specific "teen only" Port Adventures. All prices are subject to change without notice. Cancellations can be made up to 3 days prior to the cruise departure date. After that time all reservations are final and non-refundable.