On this tour you will:
- Climb aboard the same type of boat used by Navy Seals and Coast Guard rescue teams.
- Get ready for an intimate Rib Boating Adventure through the Lynn Canal, North America's longest and deepest fjord. You will get extra close to the shore while exploring hidden coves, waterfalls, beaches and abundant wildlife on this fun-filled tour. Your knowledgeable captain will make multiple stops for photo opportunities and offer informative narration while looking for wildlife.
- Keep your eyes open for eagles, seals, sea lions, mountain goats and sea birds as you explore the rugged wilderness of this majestic fjord. On occasion, the Captain will shut down the engines, allowing you to take in the sights, sounds and smells of this pristine Alaska Wilderness.
- Conclude your Ocean Raft adventure and take a short transfer back to the pier or, alternatively, you can walk back to the ship.
Important Additional Information
- Guests must be ambulatory. Wheelchairs (collapsible or electric) are not permitted. Tour operators will deny participation to Guests arriving in wheelchairs or electric scooters.
- For safety reasons, expectant mothers, Guests with heart and respiratory conditions, and those with back/neck injuries cannot participate.
- Guests must weigh less than 265 pounds in order to participate.
- Guests will be provided with gloves, goggles, a hat and a comfortable exposure suit that is worn over the clothing.
- Guest should dress warmly in layers.
- You should never feel that gratuities are expected, but it is customary to leave a tip in recognition of exceptional service in restaurants, taxis and for excursion guides and drivers. It is always up to you to determine the amount.
Port Adventures are operated by independent contractors that are neither agents of, nor supervised or controlled by, Disney Cruise Line. Disney Cruise Line does not maintain their facilities or modes of transportation and is not responsible for any injury or property damage/loss that Guests may incur in connection with a Port Adventure. All Port Adventures are subject to the Disney Cruise Line Cruise Contract. All Port Adventures are subject to availability and/or cancellation based on weather, itinerary changes, and attendance. Children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult on Port Adventures except for specific "teen only" Port Adventures. All prices are subject to change without notice. Cancellations can be made up to 3 days prior to the cruise departure date. After that time all reservations are final and non-refundable.