At a Glance
|Activity Type:||Signature Collection and Family Adventures and Sightseeing Adventures|
|Duration:||2.5 to 3 Hours|
|Adult Price:||$89 (ages 10 and up)|
|Child Price:||$49 (ages 3 to 9)|
|Infant Price:||$0 (ages 0 to 2)|
- Board a motor coach and begin your tour through Skagway's historic downtown area, where your driver guide will enlighten you with the picturesque facts of this town's turbulent past for approximately 15 minutes.
- Discover Liarsville Gold Rush Trail Camp and Salmon Bake, nestled beside a waterfall at the foot of the White Pass and so named for the journalists dispatched to Alaska during the Klondike Gold Rush who fabricated tall-tales from this very location.
- Gather at the Liarsville Hippodrome, where a cast of sourdoughs and dance hall girls will entertain you with a hilarious puppet show highlighting tales of the gold rush era.
- Next, be taught the art of gold panning and then take part in a fun scavenger hunt around the camp to gather your equipment to get started!
- Join some of your favorite Disney Characters as you search for gold. Everyone is guaranteed to find that precious metal that drove men and women wild with gold fever! Guaranteed to find gold in every pan!
- Once you've made your fortune, gather around the campfire to roast marshmallows or take a memorable photo with your Disney Pals!
- Next, enjoy an all-you-can-eat outdoor feast in the forest that includes wild Alaskan-caught salmon freshly grilled over an alder wood fire, Chilkoot Chicken, Panners Pasta, Mother Load Mac and Cheese, Liarsville Rice Medley, Prospector Pete's Reindeer Beans, Sluice Box Slaw and other fresh salads, cornbread, coffee, lemonade, and blueberry cake for dessert.
- After your meal, browse for souvenirs in the Fancy Goods Gift Shop before heading back to the ship.
- Wheelchairs need to be standard size and collapsible; no electric wheelchairs/scooters are permitted. Guests must be able to board and disembark the motor coach on their own as well as walk over uneven rocky terrain.
- This excursion is stroller accessible. However, some portions of the tour may require Guests to fold accompanying strollers. Lightweight strollers are recommended.
- Guests should dress warmly, in layers, and carry raingear.
- Guests are encouraged to bring currency and credit cards to purchase extras such as souvenirs or snacks.
- You should never feel that gratuities are expected, but it is customary to leave a tip in recognition of exceptional service in restaurants, taxis and for excursion guides and drivers. It is always up to you to determine the amount.
Port Adventures are operated by independent contractors that are neither agents of, nor supervised or controlled by, Disney Cruise Line. Disney Cruise Line does not maintain their facilities or modes of transportation and is not responsible for any injury or property damage/loss that Guests may incur in connection with a Port Adventure. All Port Adventures are subject to the Disney Cruise Line Cruise Contract. All Port Adventures are subject to availability and/or cancellation based on weather, itinerary changes, and attendance. Children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult on Port Adventures except for specific "teen only" Port Adventures. All prices are subject to change without notice. Cancellations can be made up to 3 days prior to the cruise departure date. After that time all reservations are final and non-refundable.