At a Glance
|Activity Type:||Active Adventures and Nature Adventures|
|Duration:||3 to 3.5 Hours|
|Adult Price:||$104 (ages 10 and up)|
|Child Price:||$104 (ages 8 to 9)|
|Ages:||8 And Up|
- Begin with an approximate 15-minute narrated drive through historic downtown Skagway and up the Klondike Highway.
- From the highway, take a short nature hike to the spectacular Adventure Park where guides outfit you with state-of-the-art safety equipment. Then you're off to enjoy the thrill of the ropes course and zip line experience!
- Enter into an incredible series of ropes course crossings including suspended bridges, burma loops and raised balance beams. Next up is a fantastic series of 6 zip lines through the lush Alaskan canopy.
- Zoom from platform to platform while your friends and family cheer you on! Your heart will be pumping as you get ready for the last zip to the ground.
- Enjoy amazing mountain views and the excitement of effortlessly soaring through the air during this approximately 2.5 hour experience.
- Board your transportation and return to the pier.
- Wheelchairs (collapsible or electric) are not permitted. Tour operators will deny participation to Guests arriving in wheelchairs or electric scooters.
- Guests must weigh less than 300 pounds and have a waist circumference of less than 52 inches to participate in this tour.
- Guests should dress warmly, in layers, and carry raingear.
- Guests need to be in good physical condition and be able to hike up unlevel semi-steep natural terrain.
- Trail Mix, coffee and water will be served.
- Guests are encouraged to bring currency and credit cards to purchase extras such as souvenirs or snacks.
- Due to the extremely limited availability of this shore excursion, Guests are encouraged to book early.
- You should never feel that gratuities are expected, but it is customary to leave a tip in recognition of exceptional service in restaurants, for taxis and for excursion guides and drivers. It is always up to you to determine the amount.
Port Adventures are operated by independent contractors that are neither agents of, nor supervised or controlled by, Disney Cruise Line. Disney Cruise Line does not maintain their facilities or modes of transportation and is not responsible for any injury or property damage/loss that Guests may incur in connection with a Port Adventure. All Port Adventures are subject to the Disney Cruise Line Cruise Contract. All Port Adventures are subject to availability and/or cancellation based on weather, itinerary changes, and attendance. Children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult on Port Adventures except for specific "teen only" Port Adventures. All prices are subject to change without notice. Cancellations can be made up to 3 days prior to the cruise departure date. After that time all reservations are final and non-refundable.