At a Glance
|Activity Type:||Active Adventures and Nature Adventures|
|Duration:||5.5 to 6 Hours|
|Adult Price:||$129 (ages 10 and up)|
|Child Price:||$129 (ages 8 to 9)|
|Ages:||8 And Up - All participants must be at least 48" tall|
- Take a short boat ride from the ship to a local marina where you board your transport for the approximate 60-minute journey into the heart of the Sierra Madre Mountains. Note: Guests must be physically fit and be capable of walking uphill and across steps for approximately 15 minutes. For safety reasons, expectant mothers, Guests with heart and respiratory conditions, and those with back/neck injuries cannot participate.
- Arrive at a private eco-reserve where you meet your guides and take in a safety demonstration as you prepare for your high-flying jungle multi-adventure.
- Then, suit up and hold on tight as you are whisked away from treetop to treetop via a network of pulleys mounted at a height of 90 feet above the forest ground. Zip along 8 horizontal lines, including Latin America's longest zipline, the "Big Papa", a thrilling 4,000 foot long Superman-style ride. Journey from platform to platform, on a variety of zip lines, a hanging bridge, a Tarzan swing, a "crazy ladder" and a 90-foot vertical descent
- Continue your adventure with a ride on our exhilarating jungle waterslide (you will get wet!) and drive a Polaris Utility Terrain Vehicle on a dirt terrain course. Note: Guests must be 18 years or older and present a valid driver's license to drive the UTVs.
- After your approximate 3-hour adventure, receive a light snack and browse the souvenirs and photos before you enjoy the sights of Puerto Vallarta on your return trip back to the ship.
- Guests must be ambulatory. Wheelchairs (collapsible or electric) are not permitted. Tour operators will deny participation to Guests arriving in wheelchairs or electric scooters.
- Maximum zip line weight limit is 250 lbs. Minimum height requirement is 4 feet.
- Wheelchairs (collapsible or electric) are not permitted.
- Guests must be physically fit and capable of walking uphill and across steps for approximately 15 minutes. For safety reasons, expectant mothers, Guests with heart and respiratory conditions, and those with back/neck injuries cannot participate.
- Guests must wear closed-toe shoes and long shorts or long pants.
- Guests driving the UTV must be 18 years or older and present a valid Driver's License and credit card, all other Guests will ride as passengers.
- Guests will get wet on the jungle waterslide, please bring a change of clothes.
- For safety reasons, Guests must leave bags and cameras in complimentary lockers before starting the zip-lining tour portion of this excursion.
- All equipment is included.
- A light snack of Mexican chips and salsa or cookies with fresh fruits and a beverage of purified water are included.
- Guests are encouraged to bring sunscreen, sunglasses, additional clothing, a hat, a camera and a backpack.
- Guests are encouraged to bring cash or credit cards to purchase optional extras, such as photos and souvenirs.
- Due to limited availability, Guests are encouraged to book early.
- You should never feel that gratuities are expected from you. However, it is customary to leave a gratuity in recognition of service at restaurants, for taxis, and for exceptional excursion guides and drivers. It is always up to you as to what you feel is appropriate.
Port Adventures are operated by independent contractors that are neither agents of, nor supervised or controlled by, Disney Cruise Line. Disney Cruise Line does not maintain their facilities or modes of transportation and is not responsible for any injury or property damage/loss that Guests may incur in connection with a Port Adventure. All Port Adventures are subject to the Disney Cruise Line Cruise Contract. All Port Adventures are subject to availability and/or cancellation based on weather, itinerary changes, and attendance. Children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult on Port Adventures except for specific "teen only" Port Adventures. All prices are subject to change without notice. Cancellations can be made up to 3 days prior to the cruise departure date. After that time all reservations are final and non-refundable.