At a Glance
|Activity Type:||Sightseeing Adventures and Family Adventures|
|Duration:||3 to 3.5 hours|
|Adult Price:||$65 (ages 10 and up)|
|Child Price:||$49 (ages 3 to 9)|
|Infant Price:||$49 (ages 0 to 2)|
- After a 15-minute walk, a transfer boat shuttles you to the marine park at Athol Island.
- Along the way, enjoy a scenic ride through the Nassau Harbor, past Paradise Island.
- Upon arrival, board the SeaWorld Explorer, a unique vessel that remains above sea level at all times while its hull, the underwater observatory, is five feet below the surface. Through your own personal viewing window, observe a delicate colony of coral, known as the "Sea Gardens," populated with many varieties of colorful tropical fish.
- After approximately 45-minutes exploring the waters of Athol Island, you'll be returned to pier for the next portion of your tour.
- Upon arriving back on dry land, an air-conditioned bus and knowledgeable guide take you on a tour of Nassau. Sights include Bay Street, Rawson's Square, Parliament buildings and the Supreme Court. The bus also stops at Fort Fincastle, which sits atop one of the highest points on Nassau and is adjacent to the Queen's Staircase.
- And finally, continue on past the Governor's Mansion on the way to Prince George Wharf.
- This excursion includes an approximate 15-minute walk to and from the boat pick-up point.
- This tour is available to all ages. Since it involves a boat/vessel, infants under 3 years of age must have a child's ticket.
- This tour may run in reverse order.
- This excursion is stroller accessible. However, some portions of the tour may require Guests to fold accompanying strollers. Lightweight strollers are recommended.
- Wheelchairs (collapsible or electric) are not permitted. Tour operators will deny participation to Guests arriving in wheelchairs or electric scooters.
- You should never feel that gratuities are expected, but it is customary to leave a tip in recognition of exceptional service in restaurants, taxis and for excursion guides and drivers. It is always up to you to determine the amount.
- Due to extremely limited availability, Guests are encouraged to book early.
Port Adventures are operated by independent contractors that are neither agents of, nor supervised or controlled by, Disney Cruise Line. Disney Cruise Line does not maintain their facilities or modes of transportation and is not responsible for any injury or property damage/loss that Guests may incur in connection with a Port Adventure. All Port Adventures are subject to the Disney Cruise Line Cruise Contract. All Port Adventures are subject to availability and/or cancellation based on weather, itinerary changes, and attendance. Children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult on Port Adventures except for specific "teen only" Port Adventures. All prices are subject to change without notice. Cancellations can be made up to 3 days prior to the cruise departure date. After that time all reservations are final and non-refundable.