At a Glance
|Activity Type:||Family Adventures and Sightseeing Adventures|
|Duration:||1 to 1.5 hours|
|Adult Price:||$25 (ages 10 and up)|
|Child Price:||$15 (ages 3 to 9)|
|Infant Price:||$15 (ages 0 to 2)|
|Ages:||All Ages (under 3 charged)|
- Take a 15-minute walk from the pier to your comfortable power catamaran, "Ballyhoo," for a relaxing fully-narrated tour around historic Nassau harbor.
- After a chance to take a photo of your Disney Cruise LineŽ ship from the sea, cruise by Paradise Island and see the mega-yachts in the Atlantis marina. The Atlantis Resort complex can truly be appreciated from harbor-side views, with its incredible landscaping, lush grounds and iconic bridged towers.
- Cruising alongside the Paradise Island, catch a glimpse of the luxury homes of the rich and famous! This exclusive enclave boasts multi-million dollar homes, world-class golf courses and some of the most beautiful resorts in the world.
- Enjoy panoramic views of the north Coast of New Providence Island and Ft. Montagu.
- At the end of your excursion, have the option of staying downtown to visit the Straw Market or the local shops before taking the approximate 15-minute walk back to the ship.
- This excursion includes an approximate 15-minute walk to and from the boat pick-up point.
- This tour is available to all ages. Since it involves a boat/vessel, infants under 3 years of age must have a child's ticket.
- Wheelchairs need to be standard size and collapsible; no electric wheelchairs permitted.
- Exact route may vary and is subject to weather conditions on the day of the excursion.
- Guests should note that there are no restrooms available onboard the catamaran.
- You should never feel that gratuities are expected, but it is customary to leave a tip in recognition of exceptional service in restaurants, taxis and for excursion guides and drivers. It is always up to you to determine the amount.
- Due to extremely limited availability, Guests are encouraged to book early.
Port Adventures are operated by independent contractors that are neither agents of, nor supervised or controlled by, Disney Cruise Line. Disney Cruise Line does not maintain their facilities or modes of transportation and is not responsible for any injury or property damage/loss that Guests may incur in connection with a Port Adventure. All Port Adventures are subject to the Disney Cruise Line Cruise Contract. All Port Adventures are subject to availability and/or cancellation based on weather, itinerary changes, and attendance. Children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult on Port Adventures except for specific "teen only" Port Adventures. All prices are subject to change without notice. Cancellations can be made up to 3 days prior to the cruise departure date. After that time all reservations are final and non-refundable.