At a Glance
|Activity Type:||Signature Collection and Family Adventures|
|Duration:||1.5 to 2 hours|
|Adult Price:||$61.75 (ages 10 and up)|
|Child Price:||$47.25 (ages 5 to 9)|
|Ages:||5 And Up|
- Take an approximate 10-minute transfer to the Graycliff Chocolatier at the Graycliff Hotel and Restaurant. Here, you will learn the process of making chocolate – from the bean to the final product.
- Take a short tour of the factory where you will see a demonstration of grinding and roasting of cacao beans, mixing the liquid chocolate, filling the chocolate molds and more.
- Move to the demonstration room and suit up in your hygienic coveralls. Here, you will learn the origin of regional cacao beans, the importance of promoting fair trade and organic farming and how beans are processed creating the final chocolate product.
- Now it's your turn! Graycliff's Chocolatier will teach you techniques for dipping, glazing and filling moulds to create your own delicious chocolate bonbons.
- You'll sample a variety of chocolates from white, milk and various levels of dark chocolate.
- Leave with a souvenir of your own creations carefully packaged in a Graycliff Chocolatier box.
- You will have time to browse the Graycliff Chocolatier boutique, view photos of your tour and pick up your gift boxes before your return transfer to the pier.
- Note: This is a facility where nut products are produced and consumed. Persons with nut and other food related allergies should be aware and take the necessary precautions.
- This tour does not operate on Sundays and Bahamian holidays.
- Wheelchairs need to be standard size and collapsible; no electric wheelchairs permitted. Guests must be able to walk up and down approximately 30 stairs.
- Bags and purses are not allowed into the Chocolate Factory. A storage area for belongings will be available.
- Guests who choose to stay at the Graycliff Restaurant will be responsible for their own taxi transportation back to the pier.
- Due to limited availability, Guests are encouraged to book early.
- Guests are encouraged to bring credit cards or currency to purchase optional extras, such as additional food and beverage or souvenirs.
- You should never feel that gratuities are expected from you. However, it is customary to leave a few extra dollars in recognition of service at restaurants, for taxis and for exceptional excursion guides and drivers. It is always up to you as to what you feel is appropriate.
Port Adventures are operated by independent contractors that are neither agents of, nor supervised or controlled by, Disney Cruise Line. Disney Cruise Line does not maintain their facilities or modes of transportation and is not responsible for any injury or property damage/loss that Guests may incur in connection with a Port Adventure. All Port Adventures are subject to the Disney Cruise Line Cruise Contract. All Port Adventures are subject to availability and/or cancellation based on weather, itinerary changes, and attendance. Children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult on Port Adventures except for specific "teen only" Port Adventures. All prices are subject to change without notice. Cancellations can be made up to 3 days prior to the cruise departure date. After that time all reservations are final and non-refundable.