At a Glance
|Activity Type:||Sightseeing Adventures and Family Adventures|
|Duration:||1 to 1.5 Hours|
|Adult Price:||$38 (ages 10 and up)|
|Child Price:||$17.50 (ages 3 to 9)|
|Infant Price:||$0 (ages 0 to 2)|
- Meet your tour escort and walk approximately 10 minutes to the show site.
- Enjoy an energetic, action-packed performance and have a rowdy good time! You can't come to Ketchikan without a visit to The Great Alaskan Lumberjack Show. Some of the world's top timber sport athletes, the same men you've seen competing on ESPN and The Outdoor Channel, will go head-to-head for bragging rights and the title, "Bull of the Woods."
- Watch chopping, sawing, chainsaw events, the death-defying speed climb, log rolling and more! At the same time, you'll enjoy a rich historical look at the timber industry that shaped the great land, Alaska. This approximate one-hour performance is great for the entire family and is full of action, excitement, comedy and more. It's a "must see" while visiting Alaska!
- Meet the lumberjacks after the show and get autographs and photos.
Important Additional Information
- This tour is wheelchair accessible. Guests should notify Disney Cruise Line at (800) 951-3532 , (407) 566-7000 (for international Guests), or via e-mail at email@example.com prior to the beginning of their voyage so that a lift-equipped bus is reserved. Guests must have assistance from a travelling companion if travelling on a collapsible wheelchair. The combined weight of Guest and chair cannot exceed 500 pounds. Wheelchair or scooter dimensions cannot exceed 40 inches long x27 inches wide limitations. Guests using a 3-wheeled scooter will be required to move to a seat on the bus..
- This excursion is stroller accessible. However, some portions of the tour may require Guests to fold accompanying strollers. Lightweight strollers are recommended.
- Guests will enjoy a covered, heated and cushioned grandstand, perfect for those rainy days in Ketchikan.
- The show lasts one hour and can be easily combined with other tours to maximize your time in Ketchikan.
- Guests are encouraged to bring currency and credit cards to purchase extras such as souvenirs or snacks.
Port Adventures are operated by independent contractors that are neither agents of, nor supervised or controlled by, Disney Cruise Line. Disney Cruise Line does not maintain their facilities or modes of transportation and is not responsible for any injury or property damage/loss that Guests may incur in connection with a Port Adventure. All Port Adventures are subject to the Disney Cruise Line Cruise Contract. All Port Adventures are subject to availability and/or cancellation based on weather, itinerary changes, and attendance. Children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult on Port Adventures except for specific "teen only" Port Adventures. All prices are subject to change without notice. Cancellations can be made up to 3 days prior to the cruise departure date. After that time all reservations are final and non-refundable.