At a Glance
|Activity Type:||Sightseeing Adventures and Family Adventures|
|Duration:||2.5 to 3 Hours|
|Adult Price:||$73 (ages 10 and up)|
|Child Price:||$29 (ages 3 to 9)|
|Infant Price:||$0 (ages 0 to 2)|
- Board a motor coach for an approximate 15-minute scenic drive to Saxman Native Village.
- Get an exclusive look at the fascinating culture of South East Alaska's original inhabitants. The Tlingits welcome Guests in the traditional style that defines the culture of Southeast Alaska. Children will be able to collect exclusive stickers throughout the different exhibits.
- Be invited into the Community Center for a welcoming video and presentation. Visit with elders as they create their native crafts or enjoy a gentle stroll through Ketchikan's exquisite rainforest and learn about the region's flora.
- Become entranced by the Cape Fox Dancers as they perform traditional dances in their clan house. Your guide will make the Totem Pole stories come alive as you listen to the legends of each pole.
- Visit the carving shed to learn about the art of totem pole carving.
- Enjoy some free time (within your approximate 2-hour visit) in the Native Faces gift shop before returning to your cruise ship pier.
Important Additional Information
- This tour is wheelchair accessible. Guests should notify Disney Cruise Line at (800) 951-3532 , (407) 566-7000 (for international Guests), or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the beginning of their voyage so that a lift-equipped bus is reserved. Guests must have assistance from a travelling companion if travelling on a collapsible wheelchair. The combined weight of Guest and chair cannot exceed 500 pounds. Wheelchair or scooter dimensions cannot exceed 40 inches long x27 inches wide limitations. Guests using a 3-wheeled scooter will be required to move to a seat on the bus.
- This excursion is stroller accessible. However, some portions of the tour may require Guests to fold accompanying strollers. Lightweight strollers are recommended.
- Guests should dress warmly, in layers, and carry raingear. Umbrellas are provided.
- Guests are encouraged to bring currency and credit cards to purchase extras such as souvenirs or snacks.
- You should never feel that gratuities are expected, but it is customary to leave a tip in recognition of exceptional service in restaurants, for taxis and for excursion guides and drivers. It is always up to you to determine the amount.
Port Adventures are operated by independent contractors that are neither agents of, nor supervised or controlled by, Disney Cruise Line. Disney Cruise Line does not maintain their facilities or modes of transportation and is not responsible for any injury or property damage/loss that Guests may incur in connection with a Port Adventure. All Port Adventures are subject to the Disney Cruise Line Cruise Contract. All Port Adventures are subject to availability and/or cancellation based on weather, itinerary changes, and attendance. Children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult on Port Adventures except for specific "teen only" Port Adventures. All prices are subject to change without notice. Cancellations can be made up to 3 days prior to the cruise departure date. After that time all reservations are final and non-refundable.