At a Glance
|Activity Type:||Nature Adventures and Active Adventures and Family Adventures|
|Duration:||6 to 6.5 Hours|
|Adult Price:||$159 (ages 10 and up)|
|Child Price:||$129 (ages 8 to 9)|
|Ages:||8 And Up - All participants must be at least 48" tall|
- Board an air-conditioned mini bus for an approximate one-hour drive to Mystic Mountain.
- Take the Sky Explorer chairlift on an approximate 15-minute ride through the thick tropical forest overlooking the turquoise water of the Caribbean Sea. The chairlift ride goes through the top of the canopy, providing glimpses of the cliff-lined north shore and the emerald treetops.
- Arrive at the top and explore the educational pavilion, featuring interactive Jamaican history exhibits. Next, visit the mesmerizing hummingbird and butterfly garden.
- Finally, a short walk away is the crown jewel of Rainforest Bobsled Jamaica at Mystic Mountain: the Bobsled Jamaica attraction. This signature ride features a gravity-driven plunge through 3,280 feet of twists and turns on a specially designed sled evoking the glory of the 1988 and 1992 Jamaican Olympic bobsled teams. You control your own descent with an in-sled handbrake, allowing for either a leisurely tour through the forest or a pulse-quickening dive to the bottom of the mountain.
- Once your bobsled slides to a graceful stop, you are slowly raised back through the rainforest to the top of the mountain.
- Next, receive an orientation, safety equipment and harness system for your flight through the canopy on a series of 5 cables and pulleys that are interconnected on both tree- and land-based platforms, a bridge and a vertical descent. The canopy tour ends at the mid-station of the chairlift where you can catch a ride back to the top.
- Savor a delicious Jamaican-inspired lunch, at leisure and included in this tour.
- Spend approximately 45 minutes admiring the panoramic views, swimming in the infinity-edge pool or enjoying a tasty snack from the restaurant. When it is time to depart, simply hop a ride on the Sky Explorer chairlift back to the base of the mountain, then board your transportation for your return to Falmouth.
- Guests must be ambulatory. Wheelchairs (collapsible or electric) are not permitted. Tour operators will deny participation to Guests arriving in wheelchairs or electric scooters.
- A liability waiver is required for this tour. Guests who are expecting and those with neck, back, cardiovascular and respiratory conditions are not recommended to participate.
- The order of the sites may vary and/or run in reverse.
- Meal options include a choice of mild jerk chicken, grilled fish or hot dog, served with a choice of rice or red peas with fried plantains. A soda or water is also included.
- Guests are recommended to bring a change of clothing, towels, hats, sunscreen lotion and sunglasses. Jewelry and other valuables should be left onboard.
- Lockers are available for a nominal fee.
- Guests are encouraged to bring credit cards and currency to purchase optional extras such as souvenirs and snacks.
- You should never feel that gratuities are expected from you. However, it is customary to leave a tip in recognition of service at restaurants, taxis, and for exceptional excursion guides and drivers. It is always up to you as to what you feel is appropriate.
Port Adventures are operated by independent contractors that are neither agents of, nor supervised or controlled by, Disney Cruise Line. Disney Cruise Line does not maintain their facilities or modes of transportation and is not responsible for any injury or property damage/loss that Guests may incur in connection with a Port Adventure. All Port Adventures are subject to the Disney Cruise Line Cruise Contract. All Port Adventures are subject to availability and/or cancellation based on weather, itinerary changes, and attendance. Children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult on Port Adventures except for specific "teen only" Port Adventures. All prices are subject to change without notice. Cancellations can be made up to 3 days prior to the cruise departure date. After that time all reservations are final and non-refundable.