At a Glance
|Activity Type:||Sightseeing Adventures and Active Adventures|
|Duration:||3.5 to 4 Hours|
|Adult Price:||$69 (ages 10 and up)|
|Child Price:||$39 (ages 3 to 9)|
|Infant Price:||$0 (ages 0 to 2)|
|Ages:||All Ages (recommended 10 and older)|
- Meet your guide, board an air-conditioned motorcoach and begin your journey with an approximate 30-minute panoramic ride along the Adriatic coast to a scenic viewpoint above the city of Dubrovnik. There, you'll have an overview of the full circumference that you'll be later walking! Note: This tour includes over 2 miles of walking and over 300 steps during the path.
- Next, start your walk up and down stairs beginning through the Pile Gate. The walls were completed in the 13th century. The ramparts are intact and encircle the old city with a circumference of more than a mile and a half.
- Ascend the stairway at Pile Gate and soon reach the top of the wall. Follow your guide on an approximate 2-hour walking tour along its entire length. See the gorgeous Minceta Fortress, St. John`s Fortress, Bokar Fortress and the Maritime Museum all along the way.
- Reach the Stradun and the very centre of the Old Town, where you'll enjoy approximately one hour of leisure time to explore, before joining the motorcoaches for the return transfer back to the ship.
- Guests must be ambulatory. Wheelchairs (collapsible or electric) are not permitted. Tour operators will deny participation to Guests arriving in wheelchairs or electric scooters.
- This excursion involves extensive walking and Guests are advised to wear flat, comfortable walking shoes.
- A "whisper system" headset will be provided during the tour.
- A bottle of water is included in this tour.
- Temperatures can get extremely high during summer. Guests are encouraged to wear hats, sunglasses and sunscreen lotion, and to stay hydrated.
- Guests are encouraged to bring credit cards and currency to purchase optional extras such as souvenirs, food and beverages.
- You should never feel that gratuities are expected, but it is customary to leave a tip in recognition of exceptional service in restaurants, taxis and for excursion guides and drivers. It is always up to you to determine the amount.
Port Adventures are operated by independent contractors that are neither agents of, nor supervised or controlled by, Disney Cruise Line. Disney Cruise Line does not maintain their facilities or modes of transportation and is not responsible for any injury or property damage/loss that Guests may incur in connection with a Port Adventure. All Port Adventures are subject to the Disney Cruise Line Cruise Contract. All Port Adventures are subject to availability and/or cancellation based on weather, itinerary changes, and attendance. Children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult on Port Adventures except for specific "teen only" Port Adventures. All prices are subject to change without notice. Cancellations can be made up to 3 days prior to the cruise departure date. After that time all reservations are final and non-refundable.