At a Glance
|Activity Type:||Signature Collection and Sightseeing Adventures and Family Adventures|
|Duration:||3.5 to 4 Hours|
|Adult Price:||$85 (ages 10 and up)|
|Child Price:||$64 (ages 3 to 9)|
|Infant Price:||$0 (ages 0 to 2)|
- Meet your guide, board an air-conditioned motorcoach and begin your journey with an approximate 15-minute panoramic ride along the Adriatic coast to a scenic viewpoint at Park Orsula, overlooking Dubrovnik and its riviera. Beautiful scenes that stretch from the locality around the church of St. Orsula, which dates from the 14th century, attract numerous tourists from around the world. The view from the gazebo, located on a cliff 200 meters above sea level, is truly breathtaking.
- Proceed by bus to the Pile Gate, the city's former drawbridge and main entrance leading to the famous pedestrian walkway, the Stradun in the old city of Dubrovnik. Follow your guide on an approximate 90-minute walking tour of the Old Town, stopping at important landmarks for commentary.
- Pass by the exteriors of the Sponza Palace, noted for its column courtyard and elaborate stone carvings, Onofrio's Fountain, the Church of Saint Blaise and the Cathedral, among others.
- Arrive at a local theater in the Old City for a very special and exclusive presentation of Lindjo, one of the most renowned Folkloric Dance Groups in Dubrovnik. Enjoy an approximate 45-minute show in an indoor, air-conditioned theater and delight in the folkloric dance of many regions in Croatia.
- Conclude your walking tour and enjoy approximately one hour of leisure time before meeting back at the designated time and location for the trip back to the ship.
- Guests must be ambulatory. Wheelchairs (collapsible or electric) are not permitted. Tour operators will deny participation to Guests arriving in wheelchairs or electric scooters.
- This excursion involves extensive walking and Guests are advised to wear flat, comfortable walking shoes.
- The order of tour sites and its durations may vary depending on traffic and overcrowding of venues.
- A "whisper system" headset will be provided during the tour.
- Temperatures can get extremely high during summer. Guests are encouraged to wear hats, sunglasses and sunscreen lotion, and to stay hydrated.
- Guests are encouraged to bring credit cards and currency to purchase optional extras such as souvenirs, food and beverages.
- You should never feel that gratuities are expected, but it is customary to leave a tip in recognition of exceptional service in restaurants, taxis and for excursion guides and drivers. It is always up to you to determine the amount.
Port Adventures are operated by independent contractors that are neither agents of, nor supervised or controlled by, Disney Cruise Line. Disney Cruise Line does not maintain their facilities or modes of transportation and is not responsible for any injury or property damage/loss that Guests may incur in connection with a Port Adventure. All Port Adventures are subject to the Disney Cruise Line Cruise Contract. All Port Adventures are subject to availability and/or cancellation based on weather, itinerary changes, and attendance. Children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult on Port Adventures except for specific "teen only" Port Adventures. All prices are subject to change without notice. Cancellations can be made up to 3 days prior to the cruise departure date. After that time all reservations are final and non-refundable.