At a Glance
|Activity Type:||Sightseeing Adventures and Family Adventures|
|Duration:||4 to 4.5 Hours|
|Adult Price:||$79 (ages 10 and up)|
|Child Price:||$39 (ages 3 to 9)|
|Infant Price:||$39 (ages 0 to 2)|
- Meet your guide, board a galleon style wooden motor boat and begin your journey with an approximate 60-minute ride to the old city of Dubrovnik. Follow your guide on an approximate 45-minute walking tour of the Old Town, stopping at important landmarks for commentary.
- Conclude your walking tour and enjoy approximately one hour of leisure time before meeting back at the designated time and location.
- Board a galleon-style wooden motorboat and cruise the clear waters of the Adriatic, named one of the cleanest and best preserved in the world by famous sea explorer Jacques Costeau. Enjoy ice cream and a soft drink and you sail past the city ramparts, an impressive view from the sea, and the Lapad Peninsula, which is popular with tourists.
- Conclude your approximate 45-minute scenic cruise and arrive back at the port, where you are just a short walk away from the ship.
- Wheelchairs need to be standard size and collapsible; no electric wheelchairs/scooters are permitted. Guests must be able to board and disembark the motor boat on their own.
- This excursion involves extensive walking and Guests are advised to wear flat, comfortable walking shoes.
- A "whisper system" headset will be provided during the tour.
- Temperatures can get extremely high during summer. Guests are encouraged to wear hats, sunglasses and sunscreen lotion, and to stay hydrated.
- Guests are encouraged to bring credit cards and currency to purchase optional extras such as souvenirs, food and beverages.
- You should never feel that gratuities are expected, but it is customary to leave a tip in recognition of exceptional service in restaurants, taxis and for excursion guides and drivers. It is always up to you to determine the amount.
Port Adventures are operated by independent contractors that are neither agents of, nor supervised or controlled by, Disney Cruise Line. Disney Cruise Line does not maintain their facilities or modes of transportation and is not responsible for any injury or property damage/loss that Guests may incur in connection with a Port Adventure. All Port Adventures are subject to the Disney Cruise Line Cruise Contract. All Port Adventures are subject to availability and/or cancellation based on weather, itinerary changes, and attendance. Children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult on Port Adventures except for specific "teen only" Port Adventures. All prices are subject to change without notice. Cancellations can be made up to 3 days prior to the cruise departure date. After that time all reservations are final and non-refundable.