At a Glance
|Activity Type:||Splashtacular and Sightseeing Adventures and Family Adventures|
|Duration:||4.5 to 5 Hours|
|Adult Price:||$84 (ages 10 and up)|
|Child Price:||$64 (ages 3 to 9)|
|Infant Price:||$64 (ages 0 to 2)|
- Board a motorboat and cruise the clear waters of the Adriatic, named one of the cleanest and best preserved in the world by famous sea explorer Jacques Costeau. Enjoy an ice cream and a soft drink and you sail past the city ramparts, an impressive view from the sea, and the Lapad Peninsula, popular with tourists.
- Conclude your approximate 45-minute scenic cruise and arrive at the old town entrance leading to the famous pedestrian walkway, the Stradun in the old city of Dubrovnik. Follow your guide on an approximate 30-minute walking tour of the Old Town, stopping at important landmarks for commentary.
- Next, enjoy approximately 30 minutes of leisure time before meeting back at the designated time and location to continue your tour.
- Board a boat for a quick transfer cruise to the Sveti Jakov Beach, one of the most beautiful beaches in Dubrovnik. Found by Sv. Jakov (St. James), this serene spot sits in a high-rising cove beneath the beautiful church and abbey of Sv. Jakov (St. James). It is a pebble beach with a tremendous view of Dubrovnik and the Lokrum Island. Relax on your reserved lounge chair during the approximate 2-hour stay and choose to soak up the sun or splash in the water.
- Complete your tour with a scenic cruise back to Dubrovnik and a motorcoach ride back to the ship.
- Wheelchairs need to be standard size and collapsible; no electric wheelchairs/scooters are permitted. Guests must be able to board and disembark the motorcoach and boat on their own. The pebble beach is not accessible.
- This excursion involves extensive walking and Guests are advised to wear flat, comfortable walking shoes.
- The order of tour sites and its durations may vary depending on traffic and overcrowding of venues.
- Food and beverage items are available for sale at the beach.
- Temperatures can get extremely high during summer. Guests are encouraged to wear hats, sunglasses and sunscreen lotion, and to stay hydrated.
- Guests are encouraged to bring credit cards and currency to purchase optional extras such as souvenirs, food and beverages.
- You should never feel that gratuities are expected, but it is customary to leave a tip in recognition of exceptional service in restaurants, taxis and for excursion guides and drivers. It is always up to you to determine the amount.
Port Adventures are operated by independent contractors that are neither agents of, nor supervised or controlled by, Disney Cruise Line. Disney Cruise Line does not maintain their facilities or modes of transportation and is not responsible for any injury or property damage/loss that Guests may incur in connection with a Port Adventure. All Port Adventures are subject to the Disney Cruise Line Cruise Contract. All Port Adventures are subject to availability and/or cancellation based on weather, itinerary changes, and attendance. Children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult on Port Adventures except for specific "teen only" Port Adventures. All prices are subject to change without notice. Cancellations can be made up to 3 days prior to the cruise departure date. After that time all reservations are final and non-refundable.