At a Glance
|Activity Type:||Sightseeing Adventures and Family Adventures|
|Duration:||4.5 to 5 Hours|
|Adult Price:||$69 (ages 10 and up)|
|Child Price:||$49 (ages 3 to 9)|
|Infant Price:||$0 (ages 0 to 2)|
- Meet your guide, board an air-conditioned motorcoach and travel approximately 15 minutes to the Cable Car station situated in the vicinity of the Old Town of Dubrovnik.
- Board the cable car and ride to the top of Srd Hill for a panoramic view of Dubrovnik, its signature rooftops and the Dalmatian coastline.
- Conclude your approximate 45-minute stay at the top of the hill and ride back to the main station, where your tour guide will lead you by foot to the Old Town of Dubrovnik for the approximate 45-minute walking tour. Be awed by the labyrinth of short, narrow stone streets, the marketplace, palaces, towers, monasteries and houses, each of which is over 300 years old! The old masters understood how to construct a miraculously harmonious stone city. This harmony, simplicity and sense of beauty have, through the ages, become the basic philosophy of life for the residents of Dubrovnik. Dubrovnik was the bridge and diplomatic liaison between the east and west. It has been subject to fires and catastrophic earthquakes, but has always risen again like the "Phoenix" to retain its reputation as a world-famous treasury of cultural monuments!
- Enjoy approximately one hour of leisure time to explore the city before meeting at the designated time and location for the return trip back to the ship.
- Wheelchairs need to be standard size and collapsible; no electric wheelchairs/scooters are permitted. Guests must be able to board and disembark the motorcoach on their own. The path between the cable car and the old town is not wheelchair accessible. Guests travelling on wheelchairs will re-board the bus and transfer to the entrance of the city to reunite with the group at that time.
- This excursion involves extensive walking and Guests are advised to wear flat, comfortable walking shoes.
- The order of tour sites and its durations may vary depending on traffic and overcrowding of venues.
- A "whisper system" headset will be provided during the tour.
- Temperatures can get extremely high during summer. Guests are encouraged to wear hats, sunglasses and sunscreen lotion, and to stay hydrated.
- Guests are encouraged to bring credit cards and currency to purchase optional extras such as souvenirs, food and beverages.
- You should never feel that gratuities are expected, but it is customary to leave a tip in recognition of exceptional service in restaurants, taxis and for excursion guides and drivers. It is always up to you to determine the amount.
Port Adventures are operated by independent contractors that are neither agents of, nor supervised or controlled by, Disney Cruise Line. Disney Cruise Line does not maintain their facilities or modes of transportation and is not responsible for any injury or property damage/loss that Guests may incur in connection with a Port Adventure. All Port Adventures are subject to the Disney Cruise Line Cruise Contract. All Port Adventures are subject to availability and/or cancellation based on weather, itinerary changes, and attendance. Children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult on Port Adventures except for specific "teen only" Port Adventures. All prices are subject to change without notice. Cancellations can be made up to 3 days prior to the cruise departure date. After that time all reservations are final and non-refundable.