At a Glance
|Activity Type:||Splashtacular and Family Adventures and Active Adventures|
|Duration:||1 to 1.5 Hours|
|Adult Price:||$119 (ages 10 and up)|
|Child Price:||$99 (ages 8 to 9)|
|Ages:||8 And Up|
- Walk from the ship to the Dolphin Center, located at the end of the pier.
- Meet your guide, who will lead your through the check-in process and orientation.
- Meet these friendly marine mammals during an approximate 30-minute interaction where you'll touch them, hug them and see their high jumps. Next, in deeper water, get ready for the experience of a lifetime as you swim with the dolphins and let them pull you through the water by their pectoral fins!
- Conclude your program, check out the available photos for purchase and enjoy the rest of your visit to Costa Maya.
Important Additional Information
- Children ages 8 through 12 need to be accompanied in the water by a paying adult booked on the same experience.
- Guests ages 13 through 17 must be escorted by their parent/legal guardian to the Dolphin Center. The parent or guardian may observe the program at no additional cost.
- Wheelchairs need to be standard size and collapsible; electric wheelchairs/scooters are permitted. Guests must be able to negotiate 2 sets of 6 steps and enter the water unassisted.
- Expectant mothers are unable to participate for safety reasons.
- Guests must be able to wear a lifejacket and enter the water in order to participate.
- Guests are requested to remove all jewelry and apply biodegradable sunscreen.
- For safety reasons, Guests interacting with Dolphins are not allowed to carry cameras, including waterproof ones.
- Observers are welcome at no additional cost.
- Guests are encouraged to bring currency to purchase extras, such as photos and souvenirs.
- You should never feel that gratuities are expected, but it is customary to leave a tip in recognition of exceptional service in restaurants, taxis and for excursion guides and drivers. It is always up to you to determine the amount.
Port Adventures are operated by independent contractors that are neither agents of, nor supervised or controlled by, Disney Cruise Line. Disney Cruise Line does not maintain their facilities or modes of transportation and is not responsible for any injury or property damage/loss that Guests may incur in connection with a Port Adventure. All Port Adventures are subject to the Disney Cruise Line Cruise Contract. All Port Adventures are subject to availability and/or cancellation based on weather, itinerary changes, and attendance. Children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult on Port Adventures except for specific "teen only" Port Adventures. All prices are subject to change without notice. Cancellations can be made up to 3 days prior to the cruise departure date. After that time all reservations are final and non-refundable.