Port of Miami
Miami, FL 33132
The Port of Miami is 9 miles from Miami International Airport, which is approximately 20 minutes by car.
From Miami International Airport:
- Exit the airport following the signs for Exit 1 - East toward Downtown Miami. This exit becomes NW 21st Street.
- Turn Right onto NW 27th Avenue. Take the left turn entrance ramp onto SR-836 toward Downtown Miami. There is one toll plaza to pass on SR-836 (Sun Pass Prepaid tolls and cash lanes available).
- SR-386 East/Dolphin Expressway becomes I-395 East. Take the N.E. 2nd Avenue ramp, Exit 2A, on the left towards US-1/Biscayne Boulevard/Arenas.
- Turn right onto N.E. 2nd Avenue then turn left onto N.E. 5th Street/Port Blvd.
- N.E. 5th Street/Port Blvd is the bridge that brings you directly into the middle of the Port of Miami. Follow the signs for Cruise Terminals; you'll see the ship to your left from the bridge.
- Take the N.E. 2nd Avenue offramp, Exit 2A, on the left towards US-1/Biscayne Boulevard/Arenas.
- Turn right onto NE 2nd Avenue/Abel Holtz Boulevard. Then another left onto NE 5th Street. NE 5th Street becomes Port Blvd/SR-886 East.
From Orlando International Airport:
- Take the ramp towards South Exit/SR-417 Toll. Stay straight to go onto S. Access Road. Turn slight left onto Boggy Creek Road. Turn right and stay on Boggy Creek Road. Turn right onto East Osceola Parkway. Merge onto Florida's Turnpike S.
- Keep left to take Florida's Turnpike S towards I-95/Miami/Stadium. Florida's Turnpike S becomes I-95 S. Take I-395 exit, Exit 2D toward Miami Beach. Take Exit 2B towards US-1/Biscayne Blvd. Keep right and take the NE 2nd Ave ramp. Turn slight right onto NE 2nd Ave/Abel Holtz Blvd. Turn left onto NE 5th St. NE 5th St. becomes Port Blvd/SR-886 E.
From Ft. Lauderdale International Airport:
- Go east on Terminal Drive. Merge onto N. Federal Highway/US-1/SR-5S/SR-A1A S toward Dania Beach/Hollywood. Turn right onto Griffin Rd/SF-818 W.
- Merge onto I-95S via the ramp on the left towards Miami. Take the I-395 exit, Exit 2D, on the left toward Miami Beach. Take Exit 2B towards US-1/Biscayne Blvd. Keep right to take the NE 2nd Ave. ramp.
- Turn right onto NE 2nd Ave/Abel Holtz Blvd. Turn left onto NE 5th St. NE 5th St becomes Port Blvd/SR-886 E.
- Parking is available at the Port of Miami. Reservations are not required.
- Long term parking: $20.00 per day
- Vehicles over 20 feet are an additional $20.00 per day.
- The Port of Miami accepts cash, Visa, MasterCard, American Express or any major U.S. Travelers Checks.
Shuttle Service is available. The shuttle will pick you up at the Parking Garage and drop you off at the appropriate Cruise Terminal. Select shuttles are wheelchair-accessible.
Luggage Handling & Transfers
Disney Cruise Line representatives will be at the terminal to meet and greet and check-in Guests from 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Porters will be on hand to assist with luggage.
All Guests must be onboard the ship by 4:00 p.m.
The Port of Miami cruise terminals and parking areas are wheelchair accessible. If you require temporary use of a wheelchair at the pier upon embarkation or debarkation, please request one upon arrival at the cruise terminal.
Parking rates are approximate and subject to change. The rates provided are for informational purposes only.