Help & Support
Disney Cruise Line has never allowed smoking in Guest staterooms. In addition, smoking is prohibited in all interior spaces throughout our ships and beginning November 15, 2013, smoking will be prohibited on stateroom verandahs. In an effort to provide a cruise experience that satisfies both our non-smoking and smoking Guests, smoking (including the use of electronic cigarettes) is only permitted in designated areas of the ship.
On the Disney Magic and Disney Wonder, smoking is permitted on:
- Outdoors on Deck 4 starboard side from 6 p.m. to 6 a.m. only
- The starboard side of decks 9 and 10 in the Quiet Cove area
On the Disney Dream and Disney Fantasy, smoking is permitted on:
- Deck 4 port side, aft, the outside Promenade Deck from 6:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m.
- Deck 12 port side, aft, the outdoor area that is accessible through the Meridian Lounge
- Deck 13 port side, forward, by Currents Bar
Guests who are found smoking in their staterooms or on their verandahs will be charged a $250 stateroom recovery fee. This fee covers deep cleaning that includes air filter replacement, carpet extraction and the cleaning and replacement of drapes, comforters, blankets and pillows, along with verandah cleaning and maintenance.
We have carefully considered which areas of our ships to designate as smoking and non-smoking, and we do periodically review our policies to ensure continued Guest satisfaction.