How do I search for specific information on the site?
Website & Technical Help – Frequently Asked Questions
You’ll find a keyword search box at the top of most pages that can help you find information throughout the site. When you enter a word or phrase, a list of results will display. Select the one that best matches your inquiry and you’ll be redirected to that location.
Here are some tips to help make your search easier and more effective:
- Use either single words or phrases as necessary, like:
- Spa and Fitness
- Stateroom with a verandah
- Be as specific as you can. The more you narrow the topic, the more effective your search will be. Entering Disney Oceaneer Club will provide more focused results than if you search youth activities.
- If you are looking for an exact phrase, enclose it in quotation marks. A search for “guest services” will return results for our Guest Services desks and department, while typing in guest services will also return all results that include either guest or services.
- Use conjunctions (AND, AND NOT, OR) to include or exclude keywords from a search. If you want to find just adults-only pools, entering pools AND adults-only will exclude results for pools open to Guests under age 17. Or, if you’re looking for a cruise itinerary that includes either Mexico or the Caribbean, try searching itineraries Mexico OR Caribbean.